Chapter 3 Orion's POV

I'm so happy he actually showed up for his exclusive moment. If Athos passes this interview, he gets a crowning! I'm so excited for him! My excitement is so hard to contain I end up jumping up and down. Multiple times.

    "Calm down Orion," Zander says. "I mean its not like this meeting is for you." Zander has violet orbs but no one knows but us elite genies. His jet black hair covers his eyes when he's talking to people he doesn't know.

    "Zander...shut up 'ya emo." I say in my normally confidant tone but the room goes quiet. I think it might be because I've never called Zander a emo. Lapis gets up from her seat and flicks my forehead. She then turns around and returns to her seat, her long braids following. Lapis only flicks people to calm them down. She must think I'm upset, or angry.

    "Orion--" Phoenix starts to say but gets cut off by Athos again. "Where's the sixth elite genie?" Athos says hastily changing the subject.

    "Oh he's coming, don't worry." I say in an overly cocky tone. Right after I say that, our sixth member, Ryker enters. Ryker likes keeping our events together and planning ahead. He dresses like an assistant genie so he can 'feel the vibe of his job.' Ryker has black hair with some green highlights. He has huge innocent green orbs and he wears glasses.

    "You're the guy I opened the door on!" Athos says in a shocked tone.

    "Well, that's a bad introduction." Cybil says with an annoyed roll of her eyes. Cybil is Phoenix's sister so they look alike. She has red hair and blue unapologetic orbs. Her hair is always in a ponytail.

    "I never said I wasn't an elite genie." Ryker says as he takes his seat.

    "Ill get introductions aside," I say with newfound determination.