"Got it!"

I extended an arm forward and made something similar to a sled. Ah, crystal sled! What a perfect name. I even tried adding handles. But let me tell you, they weren't pretty.

We grabbed it and held onto it for dear life.

We could hear Bakugou's shouts and Todorki using his ice.

We were so close towards the ground and I felt everything begin to slow down until everything stopped.

I started reflecting on what was happening.

I had this guilty feeling. I felt like I was using Midoriya. And I didn't feel happy about it.

After some thinking, I came up with a decision.

I unfused with Midoriya, I pushed him forward and grabbed the sled.

I flipped myself toward until my feet made contact with both Bakugo and Todorki's back.

The with all my might I slammed the sled as hard as I could against the ground.

The explosion caused me, Bakugo, and Todorki to fly backwards, but for Midoriya to go forwards.

I landed on top roughly on top of them, my back to their chests.

I felt myself being lifted up and tossed to the ground.

"ARGH DAMN DEKU! YOU DON'T EVER GET IN MY FUCKING WAY CRYSTAL FREAK!" Bakugou growled.

Crystals began tearing through my skin, I winced in pain, but I pretended that I didn't feel it.

My eyes began to feel droopy, but I pushed the tiredness away.

And I got up only to fall back down due to my sprained ankle.

"Shit!!" I mumbled.

I basically at my limit, but I can't give up. The end is literally right I front of me.

Before Bakugou could run off, I grabbed his shirt and used it to pull myself up. I then shoved him to the ground ((because why not???)).

I made some crystals form around my sprain ankle to keep it in place hoping it would help and began sprinting towards the exit.

I heard cheers from the crowd as the applauded Midoriya getting first.

I was slowing down due to the drawbacks of my quirks.

Bakugou soon passed me and Todorki soon followed with a trail of ice.

I was so close. I used the last bit of my energy to sprint as hard as I could and I soon made it pass the finishing line placing in fourth.

But before I could celebrate I fell to the ground. Yet, I didn't pass out.

Midnight quickly came up to me and help get me to recovery girl.

As we were walking, all the pain I was feeling went away when I heard people shouting my name.

I turned around and in the distance I saw the oh so familiar faces that fill me with joy. My family cheering.

They were all there, even dad and surprisingly lion.

I smiled and waved back to them as Midnight ushered me away.

____________________________________

Here is this absolutely beautiful fan art done by EmtpyMorning This is their take on the Todorki and Reader fusion with Todorki's season 2 hero outfit!!!

This is their take on the Todorki and Reader fusion with Todorki's season 2 hero outfit!!!

And on the right side, are sketches of The Bakugou and reader fusion and the Midoriya and reader fusion!

And the winner of the book cover contest is
@Error404CodexBinary

C O N G R A T S ❤️🎈🎉🎂🎊🎉🎊

And thank you so very much to the others that participated!!!!