Prologue

???: Uh... Hello? Is uh, someone named (y/n) (l/n)? I-I'm here to grant my wish.

The Well of Souls... Many mysterious lays in this place. And within the Kingdom of the Dead, a man in white coat has entered the Well of Souls after his thousands years of serving the Lord of Bones after his... Embarrassing death in his home world... And his name... Was Roman Torchwick, standing in the middle of the Well of Souls.

 Was Roman Torchwick, standing in the middle of the Well of Souls

Roman: God, this place reeks!

Roman said as he covers his nose... But a voice said otherwise.

???: Watch your tongue human!

Roman: AH!

Roman jumped from the sound of the voice as he turns around and sees a boy with (H/c) hair and (E/c) eyes as he speaks.

(y/n): My name is (y/n) (l/n), and you stand before the Keeper of the Well, what is your purpose here in the Well Of Souls human?

Roman: Uhm... Are you sure your not lost kid?

This pissed you off as your body bursts into flames as Roman falls onto the ground as you shouted.

(y/n): CHOOSE YOUR WORDS CAREFULLY, BOY! UNLESS YOU CAME HERE TO DIE AGAIN AND BE BROUGHT BACK TO THE RESURRECTION ZONE!

Roman: What?!? Nononono! I'm sorry! I didn't mean it!

The flames then died down as you walked towards him and lifted him up by the collar and asked.

(y/n): Why are you here?

Roman: Uh, I came here to make a wish. A second chance if may I add.

(y/n): Hmm... Alright then, all you have to do, is jump off that ledge and make that wish.

You pushed Roman as he dusts himself. You stood there with your arms crossed while Roman was about to turn towards the edge... But he turns around and looks at you and asked.

Roman: May I... Pose a question?

(y/n): Go on.

Roman: Are you... Perhaps the kid- I'm sorry, guy who worked for that king, the Grim Reaper right?

(y/n): Yes. Why?

Roman just nods as he looks away and smirks as he turns back towards you.

Roman: Why not join me?

(y/n): And why would I do that?

Roman then walks back in forth as he explains.

Roman: Well you see friend, I was killed by a-

(y/n): Bird, I know that. The realm of the dead keeps track of deaths.

Roman: Alright... So why not join me where you can help me and my useless partners Uhm... Take over Remnant?

You sighed as Roman immediately spoke.

Roman: It will be worth it! I'm sure. Uhm... You do enjoy killing right?

(y/n): Of course. After all, I did destroyed many realms, you won't find anything alive.

Roman: Then you'll definitely love this one! So what do you say, partner?

Roman extended his hand towards you as you smirked at the idea, you haven't gone in a killing spree since a million years of rest. You walked towards Roman as you asked.

(y/n): Don't forget to make that wish, human, oh and another thing, all your memories from your previous life will be erased, you will go back in time and start your second life there, so don't disappoint me.

Roman: I won't sir- AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

You sidekick Roman in the chest as he falls down the Well of Souls as you smiled sadistically as you summoned your dual scythes.

(y/n): FOR BLOOD AND GORE!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

You then leaped into the well as everything fades to black as the title... Now appeared.

 Now appeared