"But don't underestimate the power of Tom Holland," Alex finished before opening the car door.

The first interviews went fairly well for Katherine and Kat's first time being at an event this huge.

Being together, it definitely helped them feel more comfortable with the whole situation.

By the third interview, they felt like they were pros.

"Wow!" the interviewer laughed, "So bombshell of the year! You literally just announced moments ago that you landed a role in Avengers 4. But filming has been wrapped for months and you've managed to keep it a secret this entire time?"

"Yeah, well, I had a group of very trusting people working with me and we actually wanted to keep both our involvement under-wrap but..."

"Someone blabbed for me," Katherine chuckled.

"But no one did for you," she smiled at Kat, "So since this is the first we're actually hearing about it, care to tell us some details about, how you found out, what was the first thing you did, stuff like that..."

"Well the first thing was ask whether I was being offered the role was because of the people I knew or if I actually earned it- and I made it clear I wasn't trying to be disrespectful or anything, I just wanted to know if I deserved that role and got it for my talent or stole it from someone who actually deserved it because of my connections, you know?"

"Absolutely," the interviewer smiled, "That's very noble of you, Kat."

"Also very stupid," Katherine smiled softly, "The fact that she doubted herself- even for a minute when we've all seen how talented she is, it's very preposterous."

Kat only blushed, shaking her head as the interviewer smiled, "She is right. You're not only an actress but you're a singer as well. You have songs in both English and Spanish out- tell me, when can we expect your first album?"

"Not for a while," she chuckled, "I have songs recorded but I'm actually embracing the acting world right now."

"Well I for one can't hear what you have. Your songs are such hits!"

"Thank you very much."

"Now, back to the movies- who are you most excited about working with now that you're a part of the MCU?"

Katherine looked towards Kat, "I know you know this answer already."

Kat giggled, nodding, "Definitely Robert Downey Jr. I've loved that man and his work for so long so working with him- or even meeting him, oh my god, it's been an honor."

"Okay, now, you say it's been an honor so is it safe to assume that you've met already?"

"Oh boy," Katherine laughed, "I've been hating keeping the video I got of us surprising her with him for months. I can't wait to finally let it out!"

"Katherine!" Kat gasped, only making her and the interviewer laugh at her shocked reaction.

"Are there any other fellow cast members here you're excited to meet? The Chrises, The Toms?"

Kat stiffened up, Katherine noticed this and was quick to step in to help her friend.

Meanwhile Kat took the chance to look around.

Did Tom arrive yet?

What would happen when they first saw each other again?

Would she still be that damn putty?

Luckily, Kat was brought back to reality by a nudge from Katherine.

"I can't wait to meet Mark Ruffalo, honestly. 13 going on 30 is like one of my all time favorite movies."

"Oh yeah, he's a part of the still alive cast," the interviewer joked, "So since you are newer in the cast, surely, you saw Infinity War as fans?"

"We did and that was a low blow," Kat pouted.

The interviewer laughed, shaking her head, "It leads to my next question- which was the death that hurt the most?"

"Ummm... Gamora's death was pretty sad," Katherine attempted to save Kat from having to answer that- but if there was one thing she was passionate about, it was Peter Parker and there was no holding her back.

"Dude, Peter Parker," she easily answered, "Especially after that 'I don't wanna go' crap- it brought me back to Ten's regeneration all over again."

"Doctor Who reference, yes!"

Kat and the woman high fived, making Katherine shake her head with a smile.

"Well, it was nice talking to you Kate Bishop and- still trying to guess you."

"Yes!"

"Yeah, we're gonna go now."

As the girls walked away, Katherine smiled brightly, "That went well."

"Yup. Now let's see how many more people mention Tom in our interviews."

"Take a shot every time he's mentioned?"

"You two are going to be drunk by the end of the night." Alex chuckled.

*** i was a lil anxious about posting this bc yes, username this is v random af but being a part of the mcu is like a dream of mine and i'm living my dreams through kat so??? also, i needed a time jump... ALSO, i actually have no idea who i want her to be and as for katherine, i wrote this when the news of her casting first came out and everyone thought she was playing kate bishop 😬