Hannibal Lecter

You've just moved to Rome under a witness protection program and it's really taking its toll. You have been referred to a psychiatrist called Dr Gordon (if you get that you're awesome). He has a British accent and you swear he looks familiar.

"Hello, I'm Dr Gordon, it's a pleasure to meet you. I hear you need some help?" His voice was so silky and smooth and his sharp suit made him look like a million dollars.

*A/N You got two routes to go down for this story, polite or impolite*

Polite:

"Hello sir, yes, I'm having trouble adjusting to my new life here in Rome and I'd appreciate it if you could help." You chew your bottom lip subconsciously with nerves and he smiles. "Very well, sit down and we'll begin."

After an hour in therapy it comes to your time being up and Dr Gordon says "I'm new quite new round here too, I've only been here a few months and I know exactly what you're going through." He seems lost in thought for a moment before clearing his throat and continuing "I'm sure you'll be OK soon enough, I'll see you next week."

He opens the door and you thank him and walk out smiling, unaware that your new psychiatrist is on the FBIs most wanted list.

Impolite:

Hey... Can you sort me out, I can barely do anything without stress or worry and it's beginning to become too much." His smile falters slightly but grows back as he says "Of course, let me just get a notepad!" You sit down on the comfy sofa and lie down.

When he returns he looks at you and mutters "It's a shame I'll lose your custom but I can't deal with a rude patient." As his body spins around you see a small knife in his hand and realise where you'd seen him before. He was the notorious Hannibal Lecter! You bolt upright but he's too quick for you even with his aging reactions and you feel the knife slide inside your chest. With his second swift movement he covers your mouth with his hand so you scream into his palm.

"You have a good pair of lungs on you... I think I'll eat them..." He whispers into your ear as you sink into a sea of darkness.