11. "Always Be Happy.."

Start from the beginning

Instead Minho was just smiling at him which kinda freaked the younger out at the strange behavior.

Minho shuffled closer to the boy and cupped his face with his hands and started caressing his thumbs over the youngers slightly inflated cheeks. The boy instantly relaxing at the soothing action.

"It will be okay...Just comfort him." The ghost whispered bringing the younger closer to press a soft kiss against the boys forehead before he was backing away when he noticed Chan coming back in the room.

A small blush on Jisung's cheeks being left in a short daze until he was hearing Chan's vocie again. Giving one last glancing to Minho who nodded at him before he was turning to Chan with a worried expression.

"So...you live here huh?" The elder started and Jisung just nodded as he motioned for the elder to follow him up to his room. A room Chan remembered all to well even though he had only been in it once before.

"Uh yeah I do..." Jisung replied while scrunching up his nose since he was close enough to the elder to be able to smell the alcohol on his breath.

Once in the bedroom Chan stopped walking to take it in. He noticed how the set up was completely different from how Minho used to have it.

Shaking his head he moved over to Jisung's desk and sat down in the swivel chair as Jisung sat on his bed.

Looking to snacks he had just put on his bed he tossed a bag of chips over to the elder that gladly accepted the food and started to munch on it.

"So hyung, what are you doing here anyway?" Jisung whispered in curiosity while glancing to his side since Minho had settled beside him.

He looked back to Chan who was unaffected causing Jisung to hum lightly since it confirmed that the older boy couldn't see the ghost beside him.

"Uh....well I kinda do this every year....on Minho's birthday. Though I'm surprised someone has moved in here. It's been empty for so long since no one wanted to move in after knowing what happened..." his words trailing off at the end.

Jisung glanced over to Minho again who just sat there staring at his old friend. The ghost was deep in thought wondering how the other had been all these years.

"Yeah...I heard about it, but my parents don't really care for such things. They liked the house and that's all the matters. " Jisung said with a soft smile in which Chan just nodded.

Minho knew that Chan did this every year since he died. In fact when ever Chan had came to stand outside of the abandoned house he was often standing right beside him muttering the same encouraging words that he had whispered to him the day he died and found Chan curled up on his bed.

"I'm okay...Its fine. Don't worry about me. I'll always be with you...with all of you. Be happy for me...Always be happy and live life to the fullest..."

Everytime Minho had said these words Chan would smile and then leave the house looking happier then he did when he would first get there.

The ghost was only outside so long because he was actually waiting for Chan to come so he could once again tell him the same encouraging words but Jisung had seen him first.

Which had lead them to the situation they were in now. With Chan sitting in Jisung's room talking about what had happened throughout the years since the younger had already informed the other that he knew the story.

Minho just shuffled behind Jisung and wrapped his arms around the boys waist while resting his head against the males shoulder. He watched as the two boys talked and he couldn't help but feel at ease whenever he would see Chan smile. A smile that he hadn't seen in a long time. A smile that showed he was genuinely happy again since the last time he saw him standing outside his house.

As the night rolled along Jisung and Chan ended up working on one of their new songs to distract Chan more before he was passed out in the chair causing the younger to giggle faintly at the awkward sleeping position. Though chan looked to be perfectly fine sleeping that way. Humming a bit Jisung grabbed a blanket to place over the other before he was crawling into bed and drifting asleep himself.

Once the morning came Jisungs parents were surprised to met Chan so suddenly but they seemed to like him happy that they could meet one of their sons friends.

"Hey I should head home. Woojin is probably already planning my death." He chuckled rubbing the back of his neck and Jisung just nodded and started shoving the Male from the house.

"Go go no worries. I'll see you later hyung! And no more going on walks in the rain!" He scolded and chan just chuckled giving the boy a wave while starting to walk home.

Jisung had already disappeared inside and Chan stopped once again to look at the house. He was glad it was Jisung that moved in there and not a stranger. He knew the place would be looked over well.

Minho had followed chan outside and was just staring at the house as well before looking to Chan.

"I'm okay...Its fine. Don't worry about me. I'll always be with you...with all of you. Be happy for me...Always be happy and live life to the fullest..."

He whispered into the others ear watching that same smile form on the boys lips.

"I've found my true happiness now as well..." the ghost added and watched as Chan let out a happy sigh before making his way home.

Minho nodding to himself as he looked back up at the house and noticed that Jisung had saw him outside and was waving to him.

The elder just wavied back with a bright smile on his lips as he stared at what made him so happy these days.

Jisung

Jisung was his happiness.

He chuckled t the cheesy thought before hurrying back inside when he saw Jisung motioning him to come back inside.

---------------------------
HEY GUYS!!!!

This chapter is on the shorter side but the next one is a lot longer. It will be up tonight! So watch out!

Bye bye
Rubber ducky~♡