Chapter Two: Afraid to look Back

Start from the beginning

(Y/n): "Blake...there isn't anything I wouldn't do for you girls, your all in my heart, and promise me, that one day when it's time for you to let this pretty little ribbon go, that'll you give it to me instead of just throwing it." He said looking into my eyes, I was going to ask why but...that look in his eyes told me the answer, he wanted it as a memory.

Blake: "Okay.." I said as he gave me a smile and kissed my forehead.

(Y/n): "Good, imma go get some sleep in, stay cute kitty." He said as he left me there blushing, I touch my forehead where he kissed, it was at that moment I knew...I really did love and care about him, I don't know if it was romanticly but something close to that.

(TRANSITION TO ANOTHER FLASHBACK)
(The Fall of Beacon, when (Y/n) and Blake were fighting Adam.)

(Y/n) just stood there as his eyes turned whitish blue and lightning was sparkling all over his body like a plasma ball, Adam and I looked at him in surprise and confusion, as (Y/n) turned to me.

(Y/n): "I'm sorry little one." He said in a different older sounding voice as he pointed his hammer upward and flew away leaving me alone with Adam, who surprising was beside me.

Adam: "Hehe, guess he had somewhere to be." He said as he kicked me down to the floor and then stabbed me in the stomach with his sword as I screamed in pain.

Yang who was just outside heard me scream as she saw Adam standing over me.

Yang: "Get away from her!!" He shouted as I begged her not to get closer.

Blake: "No...Please." I said as Yang activated her semblance and charged at Adam and then...

As Yang fell to the floor unconseious, Adam went to finish her off, but I blocked him from getting to her

Adam: "Why must you hurt me Blake?" He asked as he rose his sword and..

Luckily, it was just one of my shadows he slashed, and as he did so I managed to get away with Yang, and after touching down in Vale I made sure everyone was okay, and then

Luckily, it was just one of my shadows he slashed, and as he did so I managed to get away with Yang, and after touching down in Vale I made sure everyone was okay, and then...I ran.