eight • all hell breaks lose

"Chisato-chan! We got bad news—!" Hina shouts as she enters the commander room

     But, what she saw is the whole office is very busy, as Chisato witnessed the hell outside.

     "Chisato... chan?" Hina slowed down her tone

      "It is true. Tsurumaki Robotics are the ones behind this. Such a clever trick to try to make the last operating Base to its falldown—"

      "Commander! There's an activity on across all of the Breaches on the Pacific Circle!" one of the staffs said, and one holographic screen pops up with red dots

       "What?!" Chisato raises her tone

       Drones are popping up from the sea, and starts to laser the Breaches. They had their head already controlled by Kaiju brains.

        Meanwhile, the three drones on the TOB are shooting randomly on everything that is moving. Aphrodite succeedeed to take down one drone, but unfortunately, they got back up.

        "Himari-chan, watch out! Turn right!" Kaoru shouts

       But, the drone had shot the right part of their body, causing Aphrodite to fell onto its knees.

       "Ka—Kaoru...senpai..." Himari mumbles

       "Himari-chan! Hang in there!"

       Ako and Tomoe are already in Festa, ready to tangle them with their EMP-induced anchors. But, two of the drones caught the anchors and flips Festa and hits Aphrodite along the way.

        "Maruyama-san, come with me! We need to take them down!" Sayo immediately takes Aya to the place where Twin Lightning was parked.

        Yukina found Misaki, with the rest of the S7 cadets behind her. "Why everyone is here?!"

        "They insisted me to help! We need to take them down before they destroyed the Base!"

×××

        Meanwhile, Eve is still lurking to find Maya. She had a gun ready on her back, ready to fire. She seemed that Kokoro will not try to interrupt Maya's works.

         Or is she?

         "Ara, is that you, Wakamiya Eve?" someone calls her from behind

         Speak of the devil...

         "Ko-Kokoro-san! Good evening!" Eve startled, interally cursing the blonde CEO

         "What are you doing here? It's late already," Kokoro said

          "Listen, we have a major problem happening at the Base right now and it's about your drones!" Eve tells her

           Kokoro's eyes widened. "Why you didn't say so?!"

           She then pulls Eve's wrist to search the control room. Maya is snickering, seeing the screen is full of chaos, just like she wanted.

          "There you are, Maya!" Kokoro exclaims

          Maya whips around her head to see Kokoro and Eve was on the control room's door. The teal-eyed scientist only hmph before she said,

           "So, someone tries to stop me? Bring it on then, Kokoro-san, Eve-san."

           Eve lunges onto Maya and start wrestling, and that gives Kokoro time to restart the system, which means turning off the drones.