Best friends or more?

You were so excited today. You were going to see your best friend Luke again. Yes, Luke Hemmings from 5 Seconds Of Summer. He was back from tour, finally. You couldn't wait to see that little excited shit again.

 At 6 PM you heard a knock on your door. 

"Hey! Y/N!!" Luke says extremely happy with a big smile on his face. "Hi Lukey! Oh my god, nice to see you again!" you said while giving him a hug. God, his hugs are just the best hugs ever. Nobody can just compare to Luke's hugs. Nobody. 

You sat on your sofa and invited Luke to come and sit next to you. "I got a tiny surprise for you, Y/N." 

"What? Why? That's so sweet! But uhh, what is it?" You said. 

"Well uh, I hope you're free tonight because I'm taking you to Blink 182!!" 

"WHAT?! You must be kidding me! Wasn't it sold out?!!" 

"Yeah... but I got my people you know.." he said and winked at you. "The concert starts at 8 Pm so get ready you lazy ass." Luke said with a giant smile on his face. 

"Okay okay, go and watch some tv or something while I get ready." you said and walked up to your room to get changed and do your hair and all that jazz. You know, the usual things. I mean, you can't go to freaking Blink 182 in your pj pants! 

You decided to wear a pair of black skinny jeans, a checkered blouse with a shirt from Blink 182 underneath it and some comfy sneakers. You curled your hair and you were ready to go! 

You went downstairs. Luke looked up and kept staring at you. 

"What's wrong? Do I look awful?" you said.                                                                                                                          "What? No! You look really gorgeous. Like, really." He said blushing.                                                                  "Thanks Lukey..." you said, being quite flattered. 

"You hungry?" you said to stop the awkwardness. "Yeah, a little." 

"Okay, how about spaghetti?"                                                                                                                                                          "Sure!" 

"That's actually the only thing I got here, so spaghetti it is."                                                                                            Luke chuckled.                                                                                                                                                                                   Oh god, he's just too cute! 

Yes, you do have a crush on Luke. You don't really want to tell him, you don't want to ruin the friendship, you know? 

You started to cook the spaghetti when you suddenly heard a voice behind you asking: "Need some help?"                                                                                                                                                                                                  "Uh yeah, if you want to?" you asked a bit shocked. "Of course, otherwise I wouldn't have asked you, silly."  Luke said with his perfect voice. 

You looked at him and your eyes met.                                                                                                                                     God dammit, Y/N, don't blush, don't don't don't.                                                                                                             His eyes are just such a perfect shade of blue.                                                                                                                                                 Damn...                                                                                                                                                                                                 I blushed. 

"You like what you see, huh?" Luke said with a cheeky smile on his face. You blushed... again. 

When you both finished off your dinner, you decided to go to the concert. 

In the car you noticed Luke was really quiet. Did I said something wrong or something? 

"Hey are you okay?" you said, quite worried."Uhh yeah, I am fine just a bit nervous.." 

"Mhm okay." you just knew there was something on his mind.                                                                                    But yeah, if he doesn't want to tell you, you are okay with that.                                            

You arrived at the arena but you were a little bit early so Luke decided to go get a drink somewhere near the arena. "Okay, what do you want, love?" he asked you. 

Love? He never called you love. You were a bit flattered.                                                                                 "Water is fine. Here's some money, Lukey."                                                                                                             "Oh no, I'll pay."                                                                                                                                                                 "Really, are you sure?"                                                                                                                                                             "Yeah, why not?"                                                                                                                                                                      "Okay" you smiled at him and you caught him blush. 

"Okay love, here's your waterrrr." he said with a weird voice, which was quite funny.                                  You did your best to do a weird voice aswell and said "Well thank you sir." although it wasn't even funny Luke still laughed. 

That's what you liked about him, he's always able to make you feel good. Always. 

"Y/N? Y/N?" I looked up. Straight into Lukes eyes. Holy shit. "You were dreaming, haha." he said. 

You blushed. To change the subject you asked Luke "Why were you so quiet  in the car Lukeyboy?" you said being really curious. 

"Nothing,just, maybe I'll tell you later, don't think too much about it let's just have a good time over there. Come on, let's go!"

Hi guyssss!

This is my second imagine as you can see.  *applause for myself* Okay back to the point, this is going to be a longer imagine as my first one because, why not? :) I really love doing this and it would mean a lot if you'd comment or like or vote or whatever.

 I hope you're excited for part 2, because I am! ;)

Love you !                          

-J

  xoxo