Camillia took a ip of whatever she was drinking and stared down at Keith, “are you sure? I don’t mind making something special for you.”

“I’m seriously fine Camillia, thank you though.” Keith closed his eyes and rested his head on Lance’s shoulder, this was a tiring day.

“Lance you still want ice cream though?” Ashley reached for another bowl from a cabinet and started to scoop more ice cream up with Lance nodded. “You want some Shiro?” 

“Y-yes please.” Shiro scratched the back of his neck and Ashley rolled her eyes at him.

Lance watched Ashley fill his bowl with ice cream, leaning his head slightly down to rest on top of Keiths. “Are you tired?”

Keith nodded against his shoulder, moving his head up slightly to look at Lance. “It’s been a long day.”

“You could say that again, thank you Ashley,” Lance grabbed his bowl and took a small bite of ice cream, sighing with delight before leaning back against his boyfriend.

“If you two are tired, maybe you should hit the hay, of course Keith can’t spend the night.” Camillia placed her cup down and leaned against the counter.

“What? Why not??? He’s spent the night on school nights! It’s saturday!” Lance whined, begging his sister to let his boyfriend stay the night but dropped his head in defeat when his sister shook her head no once more. She wasn’t going to budged, he lived with her long enough to know how stubborn she was  when it came to making decisions.

“It’s Sunday and we go to church on Sunday, you cannot have friends over, I’m sorry but there will be other times, now I’m off to bed.” Camillia placed her cup in the sink and walked over to kiss Ashley goodnight, giving a small wave to everyone in the room. “It was nice to meet you Shiro, hopefully we can talk longer next time. Keith it was good to see you again and Lance be ready by nine o'clock tomorrow, night.”  She exited the room and Ashley turned to put the ice cream away, not even glancing at the time, it wasn’t even that late.

“Why is she going to bed so early? It’s just going on nine pm, she’s like a grandma.” Lance frowned in annoyance and took a bigger bite of his ice cream, Keith laughing at his childish behavior.

“She likes to study before bed, she’s been preparing for her final exam, believe me Shiro, she usually is very talkative, she’s just occupied at the moment.” Ashley spun her spoon in her ice cream before scooping up a spoonful.

A comfortable silence filled the air and Shiro looked around the kitchen, his eyes wide at the new room, while Ashley stared at him like he was an animal in a zoo, while Keith and Lance leaned against each other.