All I Want Is [Chandlamara]

Start from the beginning

  Alone without you by my side

  But unlike the song, cliche lyrics didn't seem to happen in real life. Heather contemplated for a second but ended up tapping the button of the radio, ceasing the melody. "No matter how much I hear this disgustingly cheesy song it still reminds me of her. Jesus Christ." She spoke as she tried to hold back the pain that she still feels. She looked at the radio once again before focusing her attention back to the road. 

  But if you loved me 

  Heather reached the school in a blast. She has always been a fast yet reckless driver so she find it quite odd that she didn't receive annoyed horns from other drivers this time. She got out of the car, locked it and placed the keys back into her pocket. Out of instinct, she turned her head around to the other side of the car. 

  Usually the dirty blonde would come out of it and hug her all of a sudden then drag her into the school entrance. The strawberry blonde stared into thin air before shaking her head and sighing. "Why do I even bother?" She asked herself. Maybe it was just her but her voice sounded broken, like she was in the verge of crying again. "Damn it not now. I had my fair share last night." 

  With that, she held her chin high with her hand on her waist, strutting inside the school hall without seeing a cheerful cheerleader by her side.

  Why'd you leave me? 

  "Hey Chan," The voice of Heather Duke suddenly brought her back to reality. Turning her head to face the dark-haired female, the blonde's face seemed to turn a bit sour. The brunette must've noticed it for she gulped audibly with her face apologetic. 

  "Shit, sorry, I meant Chandler." The green Heather corrected herself. Shooting the queen a nervous smile, she decided it was a smart move to just keep her mouth shut. A red pair of lips didn't budge to reciprocate a smile. Instead, she simply shrugged and tried to act like nothing happened.

  "Morning to you too, I guess."

  Well, nothing really happened. It's just that it was the nickname Mac used to call her.

  Take my body 

  It's one of those days where Heather wished it was a weekend. So why not skip classes to make it one? Clicking her tongue, she turned her head around. The corner of her lips somehow perked up as a brunette with a blue blazer entered her field of vision.

  "Sawyer, make a pass for us three."  As if knowing her intentions, Veronica looked back at her with a nonchalant expression. The brunette thought about it for a good two seconds before nodding and grabbing a paper and pen from her pocket. Chandler never knew the reason why the girl always had a piece of paper somewhere. Maybe from her diary or whatever.

  "You sure 'bout this one? We've skipped a lot of classes this week." Veronica spoke as she was in the process of forging a note. "You do know that this affects our attendance. And my grades as well." The girl added before giving the note to Heather.

  "Not like it matters to me anyway." The blonde shrugged and folded the piece of paper. Before she could say more, the brunette immediately ran up to the closest stall. Veronica knelt down and rubbed the back of Duke, letting the other brunette vomit as the blue cladded girl helped her.

  Chandler was of course worried for Duke as well. But ever since green and blue became a thing, she had other main things to worry about. Like the absence of yellow in their plans of skipping. 

  Take my body

  It is also one of those days where shopping seemed to be less entertaining. Usually, it would keep her mind off of things. Today is quite different. She couldn't tell the reason why but the same old aisles of different expensive clothing seemed to look dull in her eyes. The dresses, the makeup, the bags, the golden accessories, they all looked the same to her. It was all boring and didn't seem to catch even the slightest bit of her interest.