All I Want Is [Chandlamara]

All I want is nothing more 

  A strawberry blonde sat in her mansion's living room. Her azure eyes that used to be so electrifying has gone dull as every day, week and month pass by. She wasn't sure how long she has been staring at the food in front of her with no intention of eating all of it. Her hand slowly reached for the spoon yet her mouth refused to cooperate. Sighing, Heather Chandler pushed away the bowl of cereal and stood up.

  To hear you knocking at my door 

  As she was about to take a step forward, her gaze landed on the front door. She knew that she had to leave her house sooner or later because of her own hell called school. Sure, she loved being worshiped by the Westerburg students yet recently, she just feels like she doesn't care about it. It was as if she lost the reason why she loved being the queen of the school and making people stare in awe. 

  'Cause if I could see your face once more 

  Maybe that really is the case. "Fucking hell," Heather cursed under her breath as she forced her legs to walk upstairs. Grabbing her signature red blazer and her scrunchie with the same color, she took a glimpse of her own reflection in the big mirror she owned. Her features that used to scream dominance in every angle somehow became more stiff. As if disgusted by her own looks, she immediately grabs the closest makeup kit and started to cover face with it. 

  The more makeup she placed, the more she wished a certain someone was here. Someone with the brightest smile, someone that has the cutest giggle and someone that she used to be with. Heather disliked the fact that a particular voice as sweet as candy would randomly play in her mind. Like right now. 

I could die a happy man I'm sure

  The blonde then placed the brush down and looked at the mirror, checking if she had any flaws in her makeup. A small smirk showed up on her face as she concluded that it was perfect. Grabbing her car keys from the drawer beside her, she walked out of her room and headed downstairs. Heather took a glance at her main door one last time before entering her Porsche. She swore she saw strands of dirty blonde dancing with the flow of the wind from the corner of her eyes. "My mind is making up it's own shit again." She mumbled as she closed the door of her deep red car.

  When you said your last goodbye  

  Heather placed a hand on the steering wheel. Glancing at the radio, she felt her hand tap the button out of an old habit. She rotated the key and the engine immediately started. As she was about to kick the pedal, a familiar tune started playing. Her chest tightened all of a sudden because of the fact that the song has been engraved in her heart and mind. Even so, she let the melody continue to fill the used-to-be-silent Porsche of hers.

  Time seemed to slow down as the song kept rolling such relaxing tunes. The lyrics then came in and a memory flashed so suddenly. Heather's gaze was then fixated on the passenger seat. A seat where a person that she loves with all her heart used to sit at. 

  I died a little bit inside 

  The person used to tell her random stories and laugh for no reason whatsoever. The girl used to distract her from driving and then apologize like a crying child afterwards. That particular someone used to sing the song whenever it played on the radio. Heather McNamara used to do a lot of things that Heather Chandler couldn't help but adore.

 I lay in tears in bed all night

  So when she left, a heart dropped and shattered into a million pieces. The trail of tears never dried as the wound never seemed to heal. Everyday seemed the same routine of either going to school and meeting up with friends or skipping it and go shopping just to come back home feeling empty. It used to be so lively. It used to be so colorful. Just like the beautiful song with such deep lyrics.