(Special Halloween Chapter) My Riding Hood~ [Shizaya vers.]

Title:(Special Halloween Chapter) My Riding Hood~ [Shizaya vers.]

Pairing:Big Bad Wolf!Shizuo x Red Riding Hood!Izaya

Genre:50 shades of Lemon and Lime

Summary:Shizuo is an alpha wolf and he meets Izaya the Red Riding Hood and things took a turn for the weird.

Requested by:The Spooky Scary Ghouls and Monsters of Halloween!

Warning:If you're 18 below, it might be too scary for you! So scary that you might get nightmares! Hahahaha... I'm kidding. But seriously, its smut. Don't like then don't read.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Narrator's POV... a.k.a. The Author's POV...

Once upon a time, in a forest far, far away. There lived an alpha wolf with super-strength, named Shizuo Heiwajima. He was kinda a lone-wolf, though he had a lot of friends. Most humans would either fear him or avoid him, because not only is he an alpha wolf but an alpha wolf with super-strength. Some humans would try to hunt or kill him, but none were ever sucessful.

Anyways, today was a very special day-- not only for Shizuo, but for any other monster out there. It was Halloween. The day were monsters come out of their hiding spots and rule the night! And almost every monster is excited about it. Almost. Shizuo wasn't too particularly excited about it. He was actually more concerned about what would happen to him on halloween night. Every halloween night, on a full moon, Shizuo loses control over his body and does whatever it wants and on the next day, he can't remember what he did. You could say its some sort of halloween effect on his body. It was a pain but he learn to live with it.

It was almost sunset and Shizuo was just taking a stroll until his stomach growled very loudly. He got embarassed and looked around if anyone nearby heared that. Thankfully, no was around. Though he was still quite hungry. Out of the corner of his eyes, he saw a red figure? He sneaked closer until he saw a very atractive woman.

If only Shizuo would've known that the woman was actually a man.

The 'woman' was wearing a blood-red hood that only covered her shoulders and upper back. She had a what seemed-like a brown corset-like cloth over her white apron. She had cuffs on her wrists. She wore long brown boots that reached to her mid-thighs. She held a basket full of varies treats. (Shizuo was thinking about taking that basket, since it had food.) But what had his attention the most was, She was wearing a mini-skirt that matched her hood. And her mini-skirt was really short that if you looked carefully you could already see a tiny part of her butt.

Shizuo was getting kinda (definetely) aroused by her appearance. Shizuo shook his head, 'No Shizuo! Now's the time for... that! You have to focus!' Shizuo thought. He decided that he would try to take the basket from the girl since he was so hungry. He slowly walked up to her and tap her shoulder. "Excuse me." He said.

When she turned around, Shizuo's eyes immediately landed on her very very small breasts. If Shizuo had to compare them to land mass, they would be hills instead of mountains.

"Ahem! Eyes linger any longer and you'll have to pay rent~" She said. "Oh s-sorry! I-I didn't mean to! I just haven't seen a person in awhile." Shizuo said, hoping his lie would work. "Well I forgive you, but its still rude to look at someone like that~" She said. "By the way, I'm Izaya Orihara. What about you?" "Oh. I'm Shizuo Heiwajima." "What are you doing out in the woods all alone?" Izaya asked. "Shouldn't I be asking that?" Shizuo said. Izaya took out a knife, "I have a knife to protect myself. Besides, I heard there's a wolf so I better be careful." "Y-Yeah... you should..." Shizuo said and thought, 'Well you're standing in front of him.'

"Umm... I better go now, its almost sunset. But it was nice talking to you, Shizuo. I hope I get to see you again soon." Izaya said. "No wait! Let me accompany you. I know you can probrably defend yourself, but still." Shizuo begged. Izaya only smiled and agreed, "Okay."

They both walked and talked all the way to Izaya's destination, they were really enjoying their conversation. Turns out, that Izaya told Shizuo that 'she' was a 'he'. Shizuo felt kinda guilty for mistaking Izaya's gender. But they both apologized.

Until Izaya tripped on a tree root, thankfully Shizuo caught him. They were both blushing, "Thanks." Said Izaya and gave his Shizu-chan a kiss on the lips. And here comes tomato Shizuo. "N-No proble--" Shizuo looked up at the full moon and was suddenly struck with extreme pain.

"Shizu-chan! What's wrong!?" Izaya got worried. "I-Izaya... please stay away! Or you'll-- OW! AW-OW! OW!!!" Shizuo howled. His wolf ears and tail started to reveal. His claws and fangs coming out. He immediately pushed Izaya into a nearby tree while rubbing his erect member to Izaya's thighs.

"Shizu--" Izaya was cut off by a pair of soft lips. Shizuo kissed into him kinda roughly, but Izaya kissed back anyway. It wasn't long before they broke the kiss for some air, but there was thin string of saliva connecting them. Shizuo wipped it off with his thumb, "I need your help, please." He said. Izaya saw the look in his eyes, they were pleading for his help. Needing his attention. Izaya nodded, "I will." He said.

"Then I won't hold back." Shizuo repiled.

"Don't worry, I'm ready." With that in mind, Shizuo left a trail of kisses on the raven's neck until he found his sweet spot. Shizuo licked and sucked Izaya sweet spot while his hands went up his thighs and gropped his arse. "Ahhhh~! Don't...~" Izaya moaned which turned Shizuo even more hard. Shizuo then took off Izaya's hood and sucked one of Izaya's glorious "hills", while pinching the other. Shizuo's free hand grabbed and pumped Izaya's own erect member. "S-Shizu~chan! Not there~!"

Shizuo didn't listen and kept pumping it. As Izaya was ready to release, Shizuo blocked him with his thumb. "Not yet." He said. Shizuo unbuckled his pants and align his member to Izaya's entrance. "Ready?" He asked. Izaya gave him a nod. Shizuo thrusted his entire member in, letting Izaya get used to his size. Shizuo thrusted slowly, "N-No! Shizu-chan~ Faster! Deeper!" Izaya begged. "Say it." Shizuo commanded. "D-Daddy. Please fuck me 'til I c-can't walk~" That was all Shizuo wanted to hear. He quickened his pace to an animalistic level. Shizuo came deep into Izaya, he let go of Izaya's hole and finally, he came.

A few weeks later, they both found out that Izaya was pregnant... with atleast 8 of Shizuo's puppies.

To be continued...?

-----------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note:

Boo! Did I scare ya~? Hahahaha! I was kidding.

I think I'm gonna make a Part 2 or a sequel of this. Though its gonna take some time. But I like the idea of Izaya being pregnant with Shizuo's kids. Fun fact; I LOVE Shizaya M-preg fics! They are my favorite kind of Shizaya fics! I might publish a Shizaya m-preg fic in the future though.

Anyways, I hope you readers enjoyed that fic. Please vote, comment amd request for more stories!

And Happy Halloween~!!!