Chapter Eighteen

Sonic Pov

After me and Shadow had breakfast we went back to the hotel so we could get ready to go on the beach,fifteen minutes later I was all ready to go,I saw Shadow come out of the bathroom with his swim shorts on i started to blush because it's the first time I've seen him with out a shirt on,he smirk at my reaction as he walked over to me an whispered in my ear.

Shadow: Are you that surprised to see me shirtless Sonic~?

Sonic: I-

Sonic: L-Lets just go already!

I said as I stepped out the door first then Shadow came out an locked the door behind me,we walked over to the peach because it wasn't that far from the hotel,it was just a course the street.When we got on the beach there were quit a few of people around it is summer so I wasn't suprised.

Shadow: Common Sonic lets get in the water

Sonic: *thinking* The water?!No no think Sonic think!

I thought to myself as I quickly looked around to find something else to do with out Shadow thinking I'm trying to stall,as I was looking quick I saw a ice cream stand a turned my head back to Shadow.

Sonic: Can we get ice cream first?

Shadow: Sure but after lets get in the water

Sonic: Ok*thinking* dang it!

After getting our ice cream we sat on one of the towels Shadow bought,we watched the water move as we finished our ice cream.

Shadow: Alright time to get in the water

Sonic: Shad what if we do sand castles first?

Shadow: Sonic why are you stalling?

Shadow: Don't you like the water?

Sonic: No not really

Sonic: Only when I'm taking a bath or a shower but other then that no I don't

Shadow: Why not?

Sonic: ...

Sonic: Promise you won't laugh?

Shadow: Yes I promise

Sonic: Ok so I-i can't swim

Shadow: And how is that to make me laugh?

Sonic: Well back in middle School I was bullied for a lot of things before I met Tails an Knuckles an one of those things were that I couldn't swim a lot of people laughed at me...

Shadow: Middle school sucked huh?

Sonic: Yea it did..

Shadow: Sonic?

Sonic: Yea?

Shadow: I could teach you

Sonic: Really?!

Shadow: Yea of course

Ten minutes later 

Sonic: I cant do this

Shadow: Yes you can

Shadow: All you have to do is walk over to me trust me it's safe 

He said as he reached out his arms an I slowly walked into the water,I soon made it to Shadow an saw that I actually got in.We were out here for mostly the day an I was getting better at swimming it was actually pretty exciting when I started swimming on my own.

Sonic: Shad look!

Shadow: *chuckles*

Shadow: Common Sonic we should go change an get something to eat ok?

Sonic: Ok!

Later after dinner 

11:00pm

After going out to eat me and Sonic watched a movie,but when the movie was over I looked to my side to see Sonic asleep,on my shoulder me and him had our pjs already on so all I had to do was turn the tv off,then I can take Sonic to bed so we can get some sleep.After turning the tv off I picked up Sonic an took him to our bed an laid him down putting the blanket on top of him,an then I laid down next to him an gave him a kiss on the head.

Shadow: Goodnight Sonic