Chapter Two

Sunday

7:20pm

Tears,pain,and I thought my Dad was getting better,but no..He may have stopped beating on me but now he was sexually abusing me,ever since we moved here after I talked to Tails that night,is when he came up stairs when I thought he was asleep well he was until he woke up an came to my room an ill..never forget the words he said an they weren't words a father would say to you,an Tails an Knuckles..they didn't know anything about the abuse my Dad would put me through all these years because,I was scared to tell them.i was scared to tell them how he beated on me an now is raping me....

In the morning

7:39am

I wake up an get out of bed half asleep as I walked over to my closet to get my clothes,then went to the bathroom to wash up but before I started washing up I locked the bathroom door so then my Dad wouldn't walk in on me,so when I was ready to go I went downstairs an saw my Dad come out of the kitchen an give a smirk as he gave me a kiss on the check,I wiped my face as I walked over to the kitchen to get something to eat,I just had some cirial then me and my Dad went to the car an he started driving me to the school,on the way there though he took one of his hands while driveing an started rubbing my leg I felt so uncomfortable,I just wanted to get out of this car so then I could get some space.We soon made it to the school an as soon as I saw that we were here I wanted to get out of the car an just go inside but my Dad called my name,so I stopped an turned around.

Jules: Sonic!

Sonic: Y-Yes Dad?

Jules: Love you Son

Sonic: ...

Sonic: Bye Dad

His smile turned into a frown an just drove away as I started to go inside the school.

8:30

I finished putting my staff in my locker an just had my staff for my first class,one thing though that bothered me was that I didn't see Tails or Knuckles yet.

Tails: Sonic!

I turn my head to see Tails coming down the hall way with a big smile on his face,I started to smile as we hugged an soon someone else joined in.

Sonic: Knuckles!

Knuckles: Hey blue!

He said as he fisted bummed,an the bell soon rang as we were all talking.

Knuckles: Guess we should head to class

Tails: Yea um Sonic?

Sonic: Yea Tails?

Tails: Would you like me to take you to class or are you good?

Sonic: Uh y-yea I don't know where my class is to be on instead

I said as my face turned red in embarrassment,as Knuckles and Tails took me to class an then they went to there classes,I was alone in the this class I didn't know anyone in here.i thought to myself as I sat down in my chair an after a few minutes later classe started.