got to find him

Jungkook POV~

Eighty-four people I've killed. Some of them being bad and others being really bad. All of them combined are nothing like this one guy. No this one guy has thousands of people under his belt. Thousands of people dead and thousands more still missing.

I was told to kill him last year and I actually messed up. I didn't expect him to know I was after him. I didn't expect him to already be prepared. But he somehow was already one step ahead of me.

So for one whole year I've been tracking him down and in one whole year I haven't messed up not one time. Therefor when I heard from a little someone that he would be at Epik Lost I made sure this would be the place.

Being a hitman for many different people I've come to treams with death. For these many people they can't handle the sight of someone dying so instead they pay someone like me to do their dirty work. But I'm not always hired by random people. No.

So this case is also special because I'm being payed by the South Korean Goverment to take out this person. Like I said he's a real piece of shit. He's so bad that the whole country wants him out. That's how many peoples lives this one person has destroyed.

So my only thing I have to do tonight is get him out of the club and then take him out. Easy right?

Jiyeon's POV~

I took my first shot like a pro. Alcohol never really bothered me for some reason. I guess because I have a love for spicy food I can take it in. I didn't run to the dance floor like Meri and Eunsoo did. Instead me and Jaeri stayed at the bar with a few other people. I noticed a girl to our left sleeping like a newborn child. Even though this club was loud and full of people she was still sleeping.

"I'll have whatever she had." I joked around with the bartender. He was short man with blonde hair and small red highlights. I looked at his small name tag to read Yoongi. Damn he's good looking.

"She didn't have that much. But she can never take it in. I always have to watch her to make sure no one steals from her or tries to kidnap her." The bartender joked as he poured me and Jaeri another shot.

"Well why does she keep coming back here over and over again?" Jaeri asked as she quickly drunk her shot.

"She's my ex girlfriend who I still watch over like a small child. I still care for her a lot." I watched as the bartender Yoongi looked down smiling at the girl. He didn't seem like the type to smile a lot and you could really tell that this was a girl he really cared for.

"Hey." I jumped up a little when I felt someone quickly pull me into a side hug. I couldn't even see the person's face but I could tell they where drunk as hell. The smell on this person was insane.

"Get lost dude!" Yoongi slammed a broom against the guy holding me making him curse at us before wobbling away like that.

"Let me go pee real quick. Be safe." Jaeri said before disappering into the crowd of people.

"Don't worry about drunk people like that. This isn't a dark alley way. People will stand up for someone if they see them getting harassed." Yoongi said before someone down at the other end of the bar ask to order something.

Thanks Yoongi.

"Hey." Another person said taping me on the shoulder. I turned around in my seat ready to fight.

"Listen drunk ass not-" I cut my own self off as I saw how freaking handsome this man was. He had to stand a good 5'10 or 5'11 and had to be the most handsome guy I've ever seen.

"I promise I'm not drunk. Or an ass. I just wanted to ask a pretty girl if I could buy her a drink." He laughed rubbing his hand on the back of his neck. Now I felt like the ass.

His laugh and voice was so much deeper then what I thought of at first. I guess with his adorable smile I didn't expect that.

"Sorry for being so quick to judge. I'm Jiyeon." I spoke flashing him a smile. He took a seat beside me where Jaeri was sitting before. Sorry Jaeri!

"Taehyung. Kim Taehyung." He gave me another smile before raising his hand for Yoongi to come back.

"Yes sir." Yoongi said looking at Taehyung.

Do they know each other by any chance?

"Can I have Negroni please? And what would you like?" He asked me. I didn't even think twice on what I just said and told Yoongi I would have one as well. Does this man have this charm on every women he meets? I mean I can't even think for myself because I'm so lost in him.

"I haven't seen you around here at all. Are you knew in this neighborhood? I know if I seen that pretty face before I would remember it." He asked as Yoongi came and sat down our drinks. I stared at mine knowing this would be a strong drink. Shit!

"I'm not new at all. But I've never been to clubs or really anywhere like this place before. I'm here for a friend's birthday but I haven't even seen her all night." I spoke softly looking around the club. My eyes found Meri dancing with a guy who looked like she was really into.

"So. Jiyeon. Let me ask you a question and if you say no then I completely understand. But would it be wrong of me to ask for your number and if maybe next week we can get some coffee or something. I would love to become your boyfriend." I felt something in my stomach right then and it made me question everything. I don't know why but I was starting to feel like something was off. He was smiling and looking at me in a weird way.

And for some reason I didn't feel like his question was really a question. But more of a request.

🔴〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️🔴

Hi. I'm really sorry for being late with a update but I've got this book half way done so I have plenty more of updates coming.

                   Anyways,
           Thank you for reading!

🔴〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️🔴