Chapter 4

Hey guys this is just a filler chapter(: i have to make my story longer then what i was thinking haha anyways most of you guys left awesome comments on my last chapter and voted i want to thank you so much for all of that! :D hopefully i get more of those for this chapter! 

please tell me what you thought about this chapter i know if its a little bad its late over here school is starting along with volleyball and its just so much to handle! plus i think my brain is fried from over thinking everything haha so let me know!(:

The banner to the right was made by Angellover254 WHO IS AWESOME!! :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked into the apartment with a smile on my face. Who knew you could have so much fun learning Italian, definitely not me! Not to mention Marco is such a sweet person, I just really want to know what Bella means.

“Adriana!” Gabriele shouted from upstairs. Stomping came from above me, quickly making its way down the hall and towards me. Moments later he appeared at the bottom of the stairs covered in ketchup which matched his beat red face.

“My, my Gabriele you should really clean up.” I waved at him and began to make my way to the living room. “By the way how did you get my number you creep?”

A low growl sound erupted from Gabriele as he leaped forward taking us both to the floor. I squealed out in alarm as he stared at me. The blue eyes were now like a dark ocean blue which were so pretty… ugh I need to stop thinking about this. Especially now when Gabriele is straddling me on the floor, with a killer’s expression.  “What were you thinking!? Those cost more than you probably could ever afford.”

Raising my eyebrows, I smiled at him wickedly. “What, is this the part where you kill me?” Struggling to get up I shoved him in the chest… that fine and muscle covered chest… UGH!

“Well I am thinking about it now…”

I screamed loudly startling him in the process which caused him to tumble backwards. Getting up quickly I made my way to the front door and opened it. I looked over my shoulder at Gabriele who was now on his feet and chasing after me. Screaming again I ran out the door and down the breezeway to the main building. I glanced over my shoulder again to see him gaining speed every few seconds.

I ran into the building into the nearest room making sure to close and lock the door. Panting loudly I fell to the floor and stared at the door, hoping he wouldn’t check here first. A low cough came from across the room making me jump at least two feet in the air. I looked over at Marco who was holding a drink and newspaper in his hand.

“Hello,” he said clearly amused. “What brings you here?” Getting up he walked over to stand in front of me. Footsteps echoed down the hall growing closer and closer. Marco glanced at the door in confusion and then back down at me. “What’s going o-“

Before he could finish I grabbed his hand and jerked him down next to me. Putting my finger over my mouth signaling for him to be quiet I went back to listening for sounds.

“Adriana I know you’re in here somewhere! Come out!” Gabriele roared.

I flinched at his voice and scooted closer to the corner making Marco scoot over too. The sounds soon died down but I wasn’t taking a chance by leaving just yet. Letting go of the breath I was holding I looked over at Marco. “Roommate problems…”

“Uh huh…” He whispered looking down at his soda drenched shirt. Chuckling he looked back at me with those big brown eyes. “You got an arm there.”