Hand in hand with Wilbur, Nathaniel ran quickly out of the door so Wilbur won't have time to react and so Tommy wouldn't see what was happening. But he already did, last night. He just held tight to Wilbur and buried his head in his shoulder. As soon as he began crying, Tubbo in Aciel's arms opened his eyes and soon found the bodies, he was also about to scream when his eye met Dave's who motioned for him to be quiet. Everyone's heart is beating fast at that moment, each and every step is a way to the exit past the pool of blood. As soon as they were outside the house, and Tubbo could hear the still fresh left out puddles from yesterday, he was set down. Everyone formed a circle, their eyes into each other but it is beginning to loose its light.

No longer standing the silence, Nathaniel ran from their direction and went back inside the house. The open door made his voice echo from inside, the crying was painful to hear and all the others could do was cover their ears and close their eyes.

"Please..! Please... Grandma, Vivoe... Deux... wake up, Please! Please! You can't do this! Please wake up..please..! You're fine..! You're okay...please open your eyes, come back please...Please...!"

As he continued to shake the body, hot tears welled up in his eyes, and he eventually came to a halt to check on their grandmother's pulse. He was well aware that it wasn't there. However, there was a chance he was still thinking he was mistaken. From silent weeping and fearful cries to choking on his own words, he was choking on his own words. "Please don't  do this to us... Please... Open your eyes...."

From behind him, he heard footsteps and received a pat on the shoulder. "Everything will be fine."

"How..?"

Silence. The voice had stopped because they were drowning in grief. He was unable to respond.

"Let's just go, Nathaniel... everything will work out in the end. Everything will be just fine." But it was clear that those statements were meant to console himself rather than Nathaniel.

"Aciel, they've left... This is too much for me... I'm not sure why you couldn't cry for them, and I'm here pleading for dear life."

"I know..."

"Then why don't you seem to care?"

In the blue pupil that was encountered, first-time passions mingled. His cheeks glistened with glitter.

Despite this, Aciel maintained his expressionless demeanor. As if he were a boy without feelings. As a result, Nathaniel didn't notice right away. It's the fact that he's crying right now.

"Aciel?"

Lying over a doll-like face. tears streaming down my face as Nathaniel stared blankly at the desperate figure for a few moments, unable to speak. "Are you crying right now?"

"No. Nathaniel, please. Let's go," he said, his gaze avoiding the lifeless bodies. He felt his heart twitch and was on the verge of bowing in front of Nathaniel without pride, practically praying like a dog. He didn't have anything to persuade him. All he could do was kneel in front of him.

"..."

Back to the same spot, Wilbur made Tommy and Tubbo stand next to each other as he stood in their size, held a serious look as he looked at the two.