Chapter #2

^^^^ Stephen James Hengry^^^^

I'm Stephen James. I'm 25 years old. I'm from England but was raised in Italy I own my own company I'm also a model you could say I'm a Multi-billionaire.

Kimberly's P.O.V

Next morning (5:10am)

I was already showered. I put on my bra and underwear and once I did I went to my closet and looked for a dress once I found one I quickly put it on.

 I put on my bra and underwear and once I did I went to my closet and looked for a dress once I found one I quickly put it on

I put the jacket over my shoulders

I put the jacket over my shoulders. And I walked over to my vanity to straighten my hair and put on some makeup.

20 minutes later

Once I was done I sprayed on some perfume. I grabbed my purse and phone and walked out of my room to see Alex sitting on a stool without a shirt on with some shorts on.

"Morning" I said "morning" he responded I walked over to the fridge and grabbed a water bottle and a granola bar.

"Where are you headed to?" He asked "work" I said "where do you work at?" He asked "at the Stephen James company" I responded taking a bite out of my granola bar, "wow. Okay" he said sounding shocked and I gave him a small smile.

20 minutes later (6:20am)

"Bye see you later" I said grabbing a brand new water bottle "bye" he responded while waving. I closed the door behind me and walked down the stairs. Once I got outside I saw the taxi I ordered I told him where to go and he started to drive.

20 minutes later (6:40am)

I paid and tipped the man and walked inside the company and walked towards the front desk. "Are you Mr James new assistant" the women at the front desk asked "yes" I responded while smiling.

"Wow you're really pretty" She said smiling back at me "Omg god thank you, you're also very pretty" I said.

"Here's your badge" she said handing me a badge.