Chapter 2 - A Clue of Mistery

As the morning came, a girl that Oro knew was about to leave for school. Alex Hibiki is 14 years old and loves spending time with her friends, she mainly loves to spend time with Oro. As she left for school, Oro wasn't at Diablo Corporation. "Where is he? He usually is walking around this time." She said to herself as she went inside to the building to the 38th floor. The news she gets is something she would not want to hear.

She see's Pandora Diablo, Oro's older sister. But Alex calls her "Pana." She finds her crying on the couch, "Whats wrong Pana? You're usually very happy." Pandora got up and told her, "A-A-Alex! I-I'm sorry... But Oro didn't came home yesterday. He called and said he didn't feel good, then that was the last I heard from him. I hope he's OK." She responded as Alex couldn't believe what she heard. she almost shedded tears but she remembered what Oro once told her, "Alex, you must be strong no matter how bad things get".

Alex then went to the 40th floor also known as the top floor, and went to speak to Oro's older brother, Blood Diablo. As she took the elevator, she wondered why she was even going to talk to him, he was a cold hearted man. As she got off the elevator, she entered a white room. Only with a Orb chair hanging from the ceiling with screamo music playing at high volume.

She then turned his music off, Blood then began to turn the chair towards Alex. "Its been too long, Alex. Did my brother dumped you for a woman with a better rack?" Alex was pissed when she heard what Blood said. "You ass hole! I didn't came here for you to piss me off! I wanted to know if you know where your brother is!?" She screamed as he then smiled with a sinister look, "If I knew where my dear brother, was I would of send my men to get him. Then again, I don't really care. I offer him the money and service I provide, but he refuses to even accept the good life. Too bad for the tracking chip I could of implanted into his brain, he would of made a great test subject." Alex was then filled with anger, "You're sick Blood! Oro doesn't need money and power to live life you jerk!" Blood could only look at her with a smile and said, "I think we're done here, see you later, crazy ass."

As he said what he said, Alex went back into the elevator back to the first floor. She then got up and looked back at the elevator, "Who needs that asshole! I can find him on my own, Blood can eat a dick!" She then walked off to school, she decided to investigate by herself. "Somebody must of seen Oro last, but who should I ask first?" She decided who to ask first, then she then had an idea, "Fuck it, I'll ask Tak." She then went to Tak, who was smoking on the roof.

As she went up to Tak, he turned around and said, "Sup Lil Red! Didn't think you would be up here. Wanna hit this shit?" She replied, "Uh... No. I need to ask you something." He then held the blunt in his hand, "So... What then? Is it about that Emo kid again?" She slapped him and said, "He's not emo! He's just in a bad mood half of the time! Oro didn't come home last night! I talked to Pana, and she was crying. I asked Blood, and decided to be an ass as usual!" Alex then stopped to catch her breath. "Damn. If I knew you were that series, I would of gotten baked before this. But yeah, I saw him last in the boys restroom. Shit.... He was puking up a fucking storm when I was there." He said as he took another with his blunt. Alex then ran the boys restroom. He ran after her, "Yo! don't go in there!"

As Alex got to the restroom door, Tak finally caught up. As she opened it, She saw nothing. Except for one clue. Oro's school badge with his name on it. "No... this isn't like him, this isn't like him at all." He then asked, "Wait, whats not like him? His puke, or him losing his badge?" She then turned to Tak, "He's an organized man, and he would never leave without his badge!" Alex then decided to lok for him, but Tak disagreed, "Are you shitting me!? Where the hell are we supposed to look. That asshole is probably somewhere where we can't find him." He responded as he began to walk away.

But Alex then stopped him, "We need to go to the security office! Maybe we can look at some of the cameras from yesterday." Tak gave her a look and then tagged along. So they went to the security office on the first floor. Alex and Tak then snuck into the Monitoring room while the janitor was on break. "Damn, that is alot of cameras. So... You want me to handle this?" He asked as Alex let him review the security footage from yesterday, he fast foward until they saw Oro. What they found was not only shocking but horrifying as well.

They saw Oro eating his lunch until out of no where, he started to look bad. He then went into the restroom, then about ten minutes after he went in, A girl with white hair went into the boy's restroom where Oro then passed out in. "Holy shit... Is that who I think it is?" Tak asked. Alex then recognised her face as soon as she saw it. "Eva? That girl would always spy on Oro... Alot." Tak laughed and said, "Shit, she hot and all, but damn. That woman is messed up, so what now?" They snuck out of the security room. Alex then told him the plan "After school, we're going to follow Eva to where ever she is going. And we may be able to find Oro. If she hurts him, I'll jam that fucking cat pen so far up her ass, she'll be begging me to kill her!" She was filled with rage and hate after what she saw.

Tak look at her weird and said, "Uhh... You do realize she's in to that shit. She's one of those people who do that BDSM bullshit." She then felt sick and didn't say a word. She only walked away and went to class, thinking of Eva and what she did. The memory of her seeing Eva dragging Oro out of the restroom was the only thing on her mind. She couldn't wait to find him.