"Aph, lets just ditch the party." I said stuttering and sweating harshly.

"Oh! Okay!" She smiled, and we left the crowded dance.

"Sorry about the whole, starring thing."

"It's okay," she said "I'd rather have you be apologetic than to not say anything."

"I understand."

"And I'm sorry, about ditching you, I wanted to spend the whole night with you. You make everything special."

"I can say the same for you Aphmau, I still like you, a lot, a lot and I want to be with you but,"

"What is the but? You always end in but."

"My dad, he's very, temperamental."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that."

"Yeah," a moment of silence passed by "I love you." I whispered.

"Huh?!" She became flustered.

"Oh! It's nothing , I sneezed!" I stuttered

"Oh."

Okay Aaron, your parents aren't home, you could invite her over since your sister is also at a Halloween party, and you could possibly get a kiss or two in. So man the fuck your and ask her already!

"would you like to go to my house?" I spat out very quickly.

"Huh?"

"My parents aren't home, and since I couldn't hang out with you for the longest time." I stuttered again.

"Sure. I'd love to."

We walked over to my house, opening the front door she smiled.

"Woah your house is nice, and it smells good."

"Thanks, so you wanna watch a movie? I have John Carpenters "the thing" and Halloween."

"Halloween?"

"You know, Micheal Myers."

"Oh! I think I saw that, that's the one with the dude in the white mask. He's kinda hot in the first movie."

"Then he gets blown up."

"Oh right." She sighed "can we watch the thing?"
I nodded and popped in the disc. I turned off the lights and made popcorn. Throughout the whole movie she clenched my arm curling up against me.

"The special affects are actually good, you know for a movie made in the 80's." She stared up at me smiling.

"Yeah it's pretty gruesome." The movie ended after an hour and I turned the lights back on. She yawned and I grinned. "Wanna stay over?"

"Yeah I'll just tell my mom that Katlyn threw a sleepover." She sighed "I don't have any pajamas, do you have a top I could borrow?"

I blushed at the image of Aphmau wearing an oversized T-shirt of mine.

"Yeah, I'll go get one." I ran upstairs and pulled out an old band T-shirt. I walked back downstairs and handed it to her.

"Where's your bathroom?" She asked.

"It's down the hall." She got up and changed, walking out in the large shirt, that was even too big for me. Underneath I'm guessing were panties.

We eventually walked up into my room seeing how it was surprisingly neat.

"You can have the bed, I'll sleep on the floor"

"No it's your bed."

"Yeah but your my guest."

"How about we just make our little fort downstairs." She grinned.

After about twenty minutes of making the fort, she still got the couch and I just made a mattress out of the blankets. During the night tensions were rising, I heard her move around in her sleep as she eventually got up, walking over me and tripping, I caught her as she straddled me on accident. We both blushed as we knew what was about to happen next. We kissed. Her soft lips hitting mine, as the sloppy noises echoed throughout the room. I nervously moved my hand towards her waist pulling her closer to me, I pulled at the bottom of her shirt and then, the lights switched on.

"Melissa!"

"Gah! Is there nudity!?"

"What no! I-"

"I'm so sorry!" Aphmau squealed in embarrassment.

"Jeez, get a room." Melissa scoffed and headed upstairs.

"I didn't know you had a sister." Aphmau managed a smile. She began to pack up knowing the night was ruined, grabbing her costume.

"You can keep the shirt." I stuttered. "And here's a jacket." I handed her another large article of clothing as she kindly took it from my hands.

"Thank you Aaron." We both leaned in for another kiss, making more of the sloppy noises that I personally love, as she grabbed my hair and I held onto her waist.

The whole entire weekend I had butterflies in my stomach all the time. She made me feel special and loved.

God I can't wait to see her again. Only a few more months Aaron.

Just a bit longer.