"What are you doing?" No answer. "Niklaus?" He still didn't answer me, he just started walking through the house until he came upon a door. He then set me down and pulled my wrist behind him. He pulled me down the stairs and I knew what he was doing, I started struggling. He said nothing, just dragging me down the stairs towards a metal door, outlined with onyx. "No, Please don't do this." He continued to be silent. "Please, Niklaus! Please don't do this!" I was begging, tears now streaming down my face.

 "I wouldn't of had to if you would just listen. I can't trust you not to run, and I'm not losing you again." He threw me into the small space, I tried to speed out of the door but he had already shut it, trapping me behind a metal door until he opened it again. He knew how much I hated being trapped, the feeling of being helpless, It was bad when I was with him, but after Violetta died, it got extremely worse.

 "No, please! I won't run, I promise! Just please don't leave me down here!" He started walking out of the hallway, and up the stairs. "NO PLEASE! I CAN'T STAY HERE PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!" He kept walking, about to close the door. "NIK PLEASE! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!" I started banging on the door, a sobbing mess as he closed the door. "PLEASE NIK!" I slid down against the door, curling up in complete darkness. "Please don't leave me alone."

 I woke up in complete darkness, Looking around and opening my eyes, I couldn't remember what happened. I couldn't figure out why I couldn't see, or where I was. Then it all came rushing back to me, the party, Nik and I dancing, Elijah yelling, then a man. I think they called him Mikael... Mikael.... MIKAEL! He snapped my neck, am I dead? No, I would've just woken up after having my neck snapped. Then wha- 

 My thoughts were cut off as a door was open and a fresh stream of light was let in the room, causing me to flinch away. When I opened my eyes it was dark again, but this time I wasn't alone. He was in here, the man that scared the strongest people I knew was in here with me, and I was tied to what I assumed was a chair.

 "Hello Emmaline." I flinched at how close his voice was.

 "Don't call me that." I could feel him speed around the room.

 "Why not, Emmaline?" He was honestly more aggravating than horrifying at the moment, and I prayed he'd stay that way.

 "Because, only two people get to call me that, and your not one of them." I tried to keep the venom out of my voice so he wouldn't feel the need to act.

"Would you rather me call you Little Rose?" He spat the name out like it came from the devil himself. I just stayed silent, not knowing what to say, but also wanting to stall the pain I knew was coming. "No answer? And I thought you were the spit fire. I'm sad to say I'm slightly disappointed in the one my children have become obsessed with." I growled, I knew what was coming. 

 "Well I'm sad to say that I'm very disappointed in the one your children find so terrifying. After all, your said to bring pain and death wherever you go but all I see now is a coward hiding in the dark, too afraid  to show that he is a worse monster than the one he hunts." I spat out just as venomous as he had, only mine was laced with fear, as I had seen what he was capable of doing as a human, I could only imagine what he could do as a vampire. I just needed to keep him talking, as long as he's talking I wasn't in pain.

 "You dare call me a monster! Have you seen them! They are vile and repulsive creatures and-"

 "And you made them that way! You are the one that abused them! You are the one who turned them into vampires! You are the one that dubbed them monsters! You are the one that taught them to be the way they are! You are the monster!" I yelled out, not thinking about what I had just done.

 "I'll show you a real monster." All I heard after that was my own screams. I had never experienced the powers of Onyx before, it was like poison to my kind, and he had plenty of it. I ended out blacking out from the pain, not knowing how long I was there with him.

 "Love, come on. We need to get you out of here." I heard a familiar voice speak. I looked up to see those eyes, the ones that would always bring me comfort no matter what was going on.

 "Nik?" 

 "Yes, It's me Sweetheart. Come on." He picked my painful form up bridal style and brought me to the manor we were staying at. The minute we got there Ezra grabbed me out of Nik's arms and held me in his own.

 "Emmaline! Thank god you're okay." I could feel  his tears pouring down his face and onto my body. Everyone else in the room just sat there and watched. He just sat there, saying sorry about a thousand times.

 "Ezra! Look at me." He brought his face out of my neck and looked me in the eyes. "I'm okay, really." I had already healed for the most part, I guess I had been out for a couple of hours, so I could lie and tell him not a lot happened and he would never know. He wouldn't worry. "He didn't do much," I looked at Nik, silently begging him not to say anything, he got my message and nodded so slightly that even I almost missed it. "He was just yelling about how everyone was evil, and that they were monsters, and all the other lies he's spouted out over the years." He sighed in relief and asked if I was tired, I just nodded and when he went to walk me to my room, Nik offered so that Ezra could get back to what he was doing with Elijah.

 Nik layed me down on my bed and was about to walk out, when I stopped him. "Nik?" He turned around just as he was about to close the door. 

 "Yes?" I sat silent for a moment, not knowing if I was going to ask or not.

 "Will you, um, stay with me? I don't want to be alone."  He smiled and closed the door behind him as he walked towards my bed.

 "Of course, Sweetheart." I scooted over and he layed down in my bed next to me, opening his arms for me to lay on him, and I gladly accepted. I layed in his arms, and he brushed his hands down my arms in a way of comfort.

 I started crying and he just held me closer. "Can you promise me something?" I asked out of nowhere, He nodded for me to go on. "Can you promise that you'll never leave, that if nothing else I'll always have you?" He knew my issues with trust and had the same cautions.

 "I promise. You'll never have to be alone again."