🏀 1

I hope to like this~

I haven't checked for mistakes, oops, I'll do that at a later time

SORRY THAT I KEEP CHANGING THE TITLE, I'm keeping this one now XD
____________________

It's was a Friday morning and Jeno was already done for the day.

He'd gone through his usual wake-up-ready-for-school routine and was walking to his car that was parked in the driveway in front of his house (a/n- he's 17, in the UK, you can drive when you're 17) when he remembered what his mother told him before he left, "Jeno dear, we're going away for the week on a business trip out of town, feel free to invite your friends over but remember to balance your school work with your job and meeting your friends, enjoy your day sweetie".

He clearly remembers her saying that her and his father were going on a business trip...again, meaning that he had the house to himself for the week. Some days he loves it, other days...not so much. He likes being able to invite his friends over after school and on the weekends but when he works late and comes home to an empty house with no one but his 3 cats, he does feel lonely.

He sighs to himself as he unlocks his car door and throws his bag in the passenger seat of the car and begins to drive to school. Once he arrived on the school premises and finds a decent parking space, he slowly makes his way to his first lesson as he's to tired to bother walking past the busy crowds of people zooming around to get to their lessons.

Thankfully lunchtime comes around quicker than he expected and when the ringing sound of the bell permeates through the classrooms and the hallways of his building, he packs his stuff away as quickly as he can and jogs his way to the cafeteria to meet his friends.

He enters the double dark blue painted doors of the cafeteria and immediately starts looking for his friends. His ears perk up at the sound of a familiar cackle and he makes his way over to the source of the noise which happens to be where his friends are sat.

Upon the table in front of him, the sight he sees is his tall orange haired friend patting his green haired friend on the back with a sympathetic look in his eyes, a short pissed off green haired boy, a boy with pink hair too busy looking at something on his phone and a light brown haired boy cackling whilst holding his chest.

" April fool's day b*tches" (I'm being child friendly even though I'll probably end up forgetting later on lol) The brown haired boy wheezes through his laughing. (It's not actually April btw)

" Huh what did I miss?" Jeno asked curiously as he took a seat next to his brown haired friend.

"Well Haechan here thought it'd be funny to put green hair dye in my purple shampoo so now my hair is green instead of blonde", his green haired friend shouted across the table.

"It's okay Chenle, it's not permanent, it'll wash out." His tall orange haired friend replied to the shorter boy.

" But Jisungie, the school photos are soon and my hair is GREEN!" Chenle shouted back to Jisung followed with a pout making Haechan laugh even more.

"Oh hey Jeno" the pink haired boy spoke up completely ignoring the racket going on.

"Hey Jaemin, what's up?" Jeno replied back, also ignoring what his other friends are doing.

"Nothing much, just been sitting here listening to Chenle complain about Haechan's April fool's joke even though mine was sooooo much better" Jaemin winked in Haechan's direction.

"Uh no it wasn't. Putting a love letter in my locker and signing it off as Mark was not funny!" It was Haechan's turn to pout after whining. Mark was Haechan's ultimate crush who happened to have graduated school recently so Haechan couldn't stal- stare at him during school anymore. Jeno was friends with Mark as he worked in the pet shop with him...and that's how Haechan got introduced to him. Jeno asked Haechan to accompany him to work one day to help him pick a cat to buy, it just so happened that Mark had a shift that day too and Haechan tripped over a dog toy and fell into him whilst the boy was putting stock on the shelf. Haechan found himself lying on top of the black haired boys chest and almost had a heart attack when he noticed how handsome the boy underneath him was, and that's when he decided he liked Mark.

It's been almost a year since considering Jeno was getting a cat for his birthday the previous year. Yet Haechan's barely tried talking to Mark as he gets to shy around him so just stares at him from a distance instead.

"It was so funny, your face was priceless, I can't believe you fell for it. How could Mark give you that when he doesn't even go to school anymore" Chenle mood seemed to switch like a lightbulb and he started laughing so loudly that his laughs became high pitched screeches.

" Hey give him a break, he just wants his love to be returned" Jisung added and high fives Chenle.

"Just because I like Mark-

Jeno started to zone out as he thought about Haechan's crush on his work friend Mark. Mark was a very reserved, friendly person who was very reliable and easy to talk to. That's the only problem Jeno has with his friends. Don't get him wrong, he loves his friends to the moon and back but sometimes he wishes there was someone else...

Jisung was just a fluffball who was there because he was

Chenle is too hyper and excited 24/7 that just looking at him drains your energy

Jaemin is too loud and flirty

And Haechan, even though he's his childhood best friend sometimes he wants someone else to talk to. Someone he can rely on all the time, someone he can share all his problems and thoughts with, someone he can cuddle and maybe even begin to show interest in.
Although that may be hard as he hasn't openly expressed to many people that he likes boys considering his ex girlfriend was so public with their relationship, showing too much pda which he didn't like, up in his face all the time and was attached to him 25/8, you'd think he was the straightest of the straights but perhaps she's the reason he started to like boys...

"- doesn't mean you can tease me about it" Haechan huffed and crossed his arms childishly.

"Yes it doe-"

"So Jeno! Got any plans for the weekend?" The brown haired boy interrupted Jaemin whilst glaring him before looking at Jeno which snapped Jeno out of his thoughts.

"Oh, uh not really asides from work, I got the house to myself again so if any of you want to come over tomorrow evening you can" Jeno answered with a small smile.

Haechan gave his best friend a sad smile. He knows how much Jeno hated being home alone. He is determined to change that, and he has an idea how.

________
here's the first crappy chapter as you may not get an update for a wile because my works are all over the place atm

The school day might've seemed rushed but that's because the focus of this isn't about their school life or what they do in lessons etc

Please comment or vote on this story as I really like knowing if people enjoy ready my stories :)

Until next time,
~ Glittersparklerenjun