♡♥Sum more Nightmare Versions♥♡

Im here, to ruin peoples mind, I have not 1, not 2, but 4 nightmare versions

First one is Cookie Kill, despite Pastel Black, she is the craziest one in her world

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

First one is Cookie Kill, despite Pastel Black, she is the craziest one in her world. When she was young, she got a punishment that removes her eyes. Nobody knows exactly how she got that punishment. She is used as the Leader's Weapon, she can kill anyone with her chainsaw in under a minute. Now lets talk about Kira, Kira is japanese for "Killer" and I thought it was a nice name. She is very serious, aggressive, and negative, and she cant stand her sisters. Cookie Kill gets the most orders from Kira. She is labeled "The Queen of Negativity" she hates it.

Now ima show you 2 more

I was lazy so I made mistakes on Blood Tube

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I was lazy so I made mistakes on Blood Tube. But we will talk about her later, for now lets take about Shadow, the Nightmare Version of Knife, Knife is rude already but this dude is MUCH worse.. He can disguise as anybody, once he ruined a relationship. He can ruin anything, anywhere. Now back to Blood Tube, she is friends with Cookie Kill and Pastel Black, why? Figure out what they all have in common.

Cant guess? Well heres what they have all in common, they are all INSANE AND CRAZY! Blood Tube can be sneaky if she wants to, when shes in the real world, she gets blood from the normal objects because of Kiras orders or because of an expiriment. A rare fact about her is that she might have schizophrenia, but its not proved to be right or wrong yet.

Welp thats everyone. Hope you enjoyed this, who is gonna be next..?