Chapter 18

Mikey's pov:

"We have a special guest here and would like for them to come on stage"-Andy

"Y/N would you please come up"-Rye 

"Wait what"-Brook and Jack said

"Are you serious?"-Mikey 

"Yes they are serious"-Y/N

After hearing Rye and Andy say Y/N is here i was shocked and didn't believe it until i heard her voice from behind me. I turned around and pulled Y/N into a big hug and kissed her on the lips forgetting we are on stage until i heard the crowd go into awe's. We parted and she sat at the side of the stage so we could perform our last song. As we sang the song i kept on looking over at Y/N who was looking at all the boys enjoying her time and singing along quietly. When the song finished we thanked everyone for a great night and went backstage. Once we were backstage we all sat down and started talking to each other, as we were talking Y/N said she was just going to the toilet then she would be back. After she left all i could think about is how happy i am that she came to our show and told us she is coming to all our other shows as well. It  had already been 10 minutes since she left and i started to worry so Andy said he would go check where she is. A couple of minutes later Andy walks back into the room and comes up to me to say ....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you all enjoy 

ideas and feedback is always wanted 

love you all

Torie xx