Chapter 13

Still Mikey's POV:

After half an hour of being on the bus we arrived back at the flat, i gathered all the gifts that fan gave me and went inside to get changed. I changed into a nice top and joggers i put my trainers on and told everyone i was going for a run. I left the flat and started my walk to meet Torie, i was walking for 10 minutes and reached the flat number that was written on the paper. I knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer. I heard someone unlock the door and i was so happy with who i saw standing there.

Y/N POV:

I unlocked the door and opened it to see Mikey standing their looking good as always. I invited him in and and made us both a cup of tea then went and sat down next to him on the sofa. We just sat in a peaceful silence that filled the room until he started talking.

"So you have something to tell me"-Mikey

"Um yes basically i have a terminal illness and the doctors think i only have 5 years left"-Me

We sat in silence while he processes what i just told him. While we were sitting there a tear left my eye and then i noticed i was silently crying. Mikey looked at me with sorrow in his eyes then pulled me close as we hugged each other.

"I will always be here for you, we will fight together i can not loose you"-Mikey

"I don't think that can happen Blair will not allow us to see each other"-Me

"I don't care about Blair, i care about you. I love you"-Mikey

"What?"-Me

"I love you i know you may only have 5 years and i want to spend them with you"-Mikey

"Mikey what are you saying?"-Me 

"Y/N will you do me the honors of becoming my girlfriend and i promise to be here for you"-Mikey

"Yes Mikey i would love to be your girlfriend"-Me

"Do you mind if i message the others to drop off some clothes for me so i can stay here tonight then we can also tell them everything"-Mikey

"As long as Blair doesn't find out"-Me

"He wont"-Mikey

Before he left the room to call the boys he kissed me on the forehead then left to call them. I decided to put Riverdale on the TV while i wait. 

Mikey's POV:

After getting off the phone to the boys letting them know where they need to go, i walk into the living room tom see Y/N cuddled up in the hoodie i left in the room while calling the boys. I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist while she leaned her head into my chest while watching Riverdale. We were sat like this for around 2 hours when we heard someone knock on the door and Y/N got up to answer it leaving me on the sofa feeling cold from loss of contact. She walked back in with the boys following her from behind, they all sat down and Y/N sat next to Brooklyn and Jack.

"I'm cold"-Mikey

"Get a blanket then"-Y/N

"I don't want a blanket"-Mikey

"Then what do you want?"-Andy

"I want cuddles"-Mikey

"I think jack would love a hug"-Y/N

"not from Jack"-Mikey

"Then who from?"-Y/N

"Can you just come sit back over here and give me hugs then we can tell the boys your news"-Mikey 

"Fine"-Y/N

Y/N got up and walked back over to me and i wrapped my arms around her feeling warm again. everyone stared at us as we cuddled up together, we all stayed silent until Jack started a conversation.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey so here is the next chapter sorry it has been a while since i last updated this book . hope you enjoy and feedback is always wanted and ideas.

Torie x