Chapter 10

-----------------One week later-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV:

I haven't left the flat, I've hardly eaten i lost my appetite after leaving the hospital knowing my life is no longer the way it used to be. The boys are gone and i am alone just how i didn't want it to be like.

Andy's POV:

Its been three weeks since we have seen or heard from Y/N, Mikey has not been the same he always looks at her social media to see if she has posted but nothing shows up. We are going on tour today which is good but everything isn't how it used to be, we may not have known Y/N long but we need her back without her hear just everything has changed. We all got ready and left to go to London for our first show. As we were travelling i was on my phone wondering how Y/N is taking everything, we aren't allowed to know anything and Blair never talks about her and if she is mentioned in a conversation between us and Blair he either walks out or ignores the subject and carries on our original conversation. 

Y/N POV:

I had brought VIP and Meet &Greet tickets to the boys show in London today, I decided that i wanted to see them despite what Blair says about me not being able to. I got dressed into a cute outfit and sorted myself out before leaving and taking an uber to the venue, as i got there i showed the security guard my ticket and he let me in at the VIP part had already started. I walked in and couldn't see Blair anywhere so i went up to Rye hoping he wont tell Blair i am here and hope he recognizes me. As i walked towards Rye i put my hood up so none of the boys could see that i am here and if Blair walks in he wouldn't know its me. 

I waited in line to see Rye and i kept thinking 'what if he hates me or doesn't recognize me' . I was lost in my thoughts when i got snapped out of them by a security guard telling me i am next to meet Rye. I walked around the corner and up to Rye he looked different, when he looked up at me a huge smile grew on his face as he pulled me in for a warm hug, as we were hugging i felt a tear fall down my face then Rye started to talk.

"Omg what are you doing here Blair is going to kill you if he sees u here"-Rye

"I had to see you guys , i cant stand being alone anymore. I miss you all"- Me

"How about you come back stage with me"-Rye

"What about Blair"-Me

"He is in LA with Hrvy"-Rye 

"I would love to see the others"-Me 

"Then come backstage, follow me"-Rye

I followed Rye backstage and we went into their changing room which i must say is a mess with clothes everywhere. We decided to briefly catch up and not long after the others walked in and where all shocked when they saw me but i couldn't see Mikey. I felt sad he wasn't here maybe he knew and didn't want to see me, I looked down as everyone gave me a hug but i was happy that they still wanted me here.

"Where's Mikey"-Me

"He will be here in a minute but he hasn't been the same since you left"-Brook

"It wasn't my choice, today is my first time leaving the flat in a week"-Me

"We know Blair decided it"-Andy 

We talked for about half an hour before someone walked through the door.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here you go hope you enjoyed 

feedback always wanted and any additional ideas.