Chapter 6 - The machine

Ethan
I lie there limply, panting I could now see a figure in front of me, as the blindfold got pushed up slightly on one side. My eye focus on his face, which seemed satisfied yet not completely, then moved down his body, I immediately turn red as I see that my load was all over my captors torso.

"..." I opened my mouth but words couldn't form as I lie there helplessly. I could see that mans expression was now just a blank stare as he stood up, he stepped over the side of the tub and rinsed my seed off of himself. I just stayed how I was and watched, once he finished he got out and let the water drain. He walk away from the tub and grabbed a towel, he dried himself off before walking away, leaving me in my limp state.

I finally took control of my breathing as I tried to sit back up, but my knees and legs wouldn't allow me to. He came back into my view, as I was still trying to get up, he's enjoying this I can tell, he just stared at me until I stopped. He then pulled the blindfold back down before picking me up. He walked into what I'm pretty sure was the bedroom, then through another door as I heard it shut behind us.

He sat me down on a cold surface causing me to jump on contact and let out a small yelp. My feet were just dangling off the side, not touching anything, "don't move," I just nodded.

I could hear him moving somethings around, some metallic things lightly clinging together, then I felt something touch my neck making me flinch, it wrapped around my neck, di-did he just put a collar on me, I tried to move away a little bit he was already done. He grabbed my arm pulling me off the table, as my feet hit the ground I lost my balance falling forward, I fell into something that didn't move and I grabbed it, sliding down a little more before stopping.

I was holding on the fabric, and it was starting to get warmer, still having a hold on my arm the man pulls me up to a standing position, I was holding on to him!? He drugged me along a few more steps before throwing me down.

I was thrown onto something really soft, like silk almost. I hear my captor walk towards me, he grabbed the collar and attached something to it, "now, I'm only going to say this once, don't get your bed dirty, if you do, you'll get punished." He whispered sternly in my ear, sending a shutter down my spine.

He grabbed my hands and pulled them about my head, and put thick cuffs around my wrists. I pulled on them and they were attached to the same thing my collar was, this caused me to Squirm a bit.

His hand slid down my body, from my arms to my torso, causing me to shiver. I heard him more around more as I heard something hit the ground, I jumped back, the clang rang throughout the room. I felt something cold at my ankles and before I realized it I couldn't bring my legs together. I felt a hand on my face as the blindfold was finally removed.

It was a bar at my ankles that is preventing me from closing my legs. There was a machine that I didn't recognize, it was a box shape, with a switch, and a rod that stuck out of it. "Wa what is that for?" My voice barely a whisper, with no response.

He grabbed something that was cylinder like, and attached is to the end of the rod. He placed the machine between my legs, let me have a better look at the end, no, is is that, it is, there was a flesh light on the end of the rod. That means that that thing is one of those sex machines, that I've heard about. I didn't think people actually had those, I thought it was just a porn thing.

"Look at you, you want this don't you?" The man spoke, "what do you mean?" I asked. He just laughed at me and pointed at my member, I was beginning to get hard, I was twitching.

The man took a bottle and squirted some of its contents onto his hand, then he rubbed it on my cock, "Mmm" and let it drip down to my hole. After he was done making me hard, he positioned the rubber toy near my member, he turned the machine on the lowest setting, making sure it would stay on me, once he was done he turned it up a few notches.

"No, it's tight," I gasped. As the toy pushed its way over my cock I pushed myself into the fabric that I was laying on trying to get away, it's so tight, it feels so good but it's going so slow. I looked at the man, he was just standing there staring at me, playing with the different controls.

The machine had different speeds and patterns, "ah st stop" I moaned. Every time it pumped I trying to get away and I squirmed and moved, never staying still. He kept this up, not letting me come.

I don't know how much time has gone by, but now my cheeks were full of dried tears, body trembling, cock throbbing, still never once getting to cum, "Dad, daddy daddy, please please," I begged, panting as my saliva dripped from my mouth down my chin and neck. "Master," I cant even think straight anymore. My hips are moving on there own, trying to cum. Still no response from him, well not a verbal one, all he did was switch the settings.

He would turn it on really high frequency, so it would pump really fast and as soon as I was about to release, he would turn it off and my body would jolt and jerk.

"Why? Ple please, let let me cu cum," I plead while looking up at him, breath still heavy, "I I'll do an anything, just please l let me cum."

"Haha anything, you say?" He chuckles as he steps forward, I nod as tears flood out out of my eyes. He leaned over me and took my face in is hand pulling me up, "you are mine, ... forever." He said pushing me back, against the wall. He moved the machine, and stood over me, I looked up at him pleading. "That's a face that really turns me on," he said while unzipping his pants pulling then down, revealing a massive bulge under his boxers.

"Once you make me cum, you can cum." He said looking down at me, "go on."

It was right in front of me, I gulped then I slow leaned forward and tried to grab the rim of the boxers with my teeth. To no avail, it was just a little taller then where I was positioned, I couldn't get higher because of the bar on my ankles. I looked up at the ripped man, that was towering over me, "I can't reach," my eyes peering at him through my lashes.