Steak X Reader 😈 (3/3)

I'm writing this on my way to work so bare with me.

You wake up on a fresh Friday morning to a sound in your bathroom. Is.. is that water running? You must be dreaming but now that you have heard water, you have to pee. You throw on your robe and walk towards the bathroom in your room. You still hear it. But that's impossible. No food soul would dare come in here without your permission. Not even Salty Tofu. So you ignore it. You open the door and steam leaves the room.

When you walk in, a head turns to look at you. Steak. In the shower. Naked. He looks at you as if it's normal to be seen in the buff and you stare back, with hot, burning cheeks. You tried to look away but your eyes are wandering. Face. Neck. Chest. Abs... Steak's "meat", so to speak. Steak looks down and looks at you with a smirk.

Breaking the silence, he says "Good morning Master Attendant." smug and confident. You let out a steamy sigh. What are you doing in my bathroom? "Well that swine Red Wine is in MY bathroom and you want us to be clean, right?" he says sternly. You sigh and tell him you have to use the bathroom. He jumps out of the shower, dripping. You hand him a towel and he refuses. "I air dry. It's better for the skin." You watch him sit in the chair next to your bed as you shut the door.

What the fuck?! You think. You even laugh out loud in disbelief. What is happening here? Steak has always been to himself mostly and now he's just chilling in the buff in YOUR room. That ascension has changed him. And you like it. After washing your hands you see him still sitting. You avert your eyes this time and he stands, facing you. "Remember when I said I belong to you? Heart mind BODY soul and sword?" You start to sweat. Where is this going? "Well," he continues. "You haven't had my body yet. Except for my lips." He kisses you gently. Someone has definitely turned the heat up. It feels like you just ran a marathon. "This is the perfect time. I just showered, everyone is busy."

He kisses you again and uses his now dry body to push you to the bed. You trip and land in the middle of the bed. This is happening so fast. But you won't stop him. He DID say all of him belongs to you. He starts with your neck. Burying his face in with gentle kisses. A lot more gentle than usual. You can tell he's trying to be gentle. Usually, he doesn't know his own strength. You moan and you hear him chuckle softly.

He knows you're enjoying this so he works his way down, unbuttoning your pj top. He glides over your breasts with his tongue and you tense up out of reflex. He looks at you and asks if you're okay. Out of breath already, you nod your head. He continues, kissing your belly and looking up at you, removing your shorts and panties. He climbs on top of you and kisses your lips, hard. That's not the only thing that's hard either. You feel slight pressure on your love box but he's too "meaty". He tries again, this time with more force. You let out a gasp. He's in. He grunts, you moan. He's rough.

But during the end, you two let out a cry that sent everyone at your bedroom door with worry, and he holds you before you shower and he escorts you to breakfast.

on break at my job.

The two of you enter the cafe red. That's his color of course soon one notices him.

Red wine looks at you with a scowl. What's he so angry for? 😉