Steak X Reader 🎀 (1/3)

After a long day of running the restaurant, battling Fallen Angels and overall just trying to make sure all of the Food Souls are doing okay, you come home for a nice, long shower, to relax your mind and your body. Thinking about what transpired today, it's clear that today's front runner was Steak.

As usual, you've arranged for a little extra one on one time with him, to make sure everything is okay in his life. After all, he's still a person. You dry off and prepare for your meeting. You walk into your room and are greeted by Steak, sitting patiently in the chair in the far right corner.

"Master Attendant! I was waiting for you. Are you okay? You didn't come across any danger, did you?"

You explained that the only danger of a shower is slipping on soap and since that didn't happen (this time) you in fact didn't run into any danger.

Relieved, he sighs and says "Good. You know I'll always protect you, right? No matter what. I am only here for your safety."

You blush. Steak has always been so kind to you but today... he was somehow different. You finally managed to get him fully ascended so now, he's much bigger, stronger and more aggressive yet attentive than usual.

You look up, not noticing your pondering has left you stuck. You haven't even taken your towel off and changed into your clothes. Steak has noticed too.

"... Master? Are you okay?"
You nod and tell him to look away until you say so. He does as he's told with a slight chuckle and you manage to change into your favorite pjs. You turn around and bump into a hard, warm chest.

You look up to Steak and he's staring right into your eyes. Your heart skips a beat and then starts to beat faster with each pasting second. He embraces you. Your face in his chest and his hands around your waist. His grip is tight. But not too tight. You look down to hide your red face and when you look up his face is stern.

"Thank you for taking such care of me. There's not much I want to talk about so can I just stay in here with you? It's important to me to know that you'll be safe when you're sleeping and your guard is down. I'll make sure you're safe."

You agree and the two of you crawl into your bed. You lay down and he props up. You ask if he's gonna stay awake the entire night and he nods. He says he does not need much sleep.

A little time pasts and he grabs you and lays you on his chest. You're burning up from this. You look up at him and he asks "was that okay? Was I too rough?" You nod. It was just right.

He looks at you, and leans in closer to whispers: "Do you think you could help me... tend to my horns tomorrow? They're getting a little long."