05

; i've thought it before i'll think it again, when we'll stop playing pretend...?

As he slowly walks towards that someone very familiar, he found out it was black haired guy.

He's so drunk like he won't be able to walk or recognize someone. Seungmin looked at almost ten bottles of beer Hyunjin have done drinking. He got worried.

"H-hyunjin-ah..." he poked the elder.

His chest starts to pound itself when Hyunjin slowly turned his head to look at the younger.

"yes baby?" he said in his husky voice. Seungmin jump up a bit as he heard the elder called him that. It feels unusual and good at the same time.

He's just drunk, he's just drunk, he's just drunk, he's just drunk...

"h-hyung... you need to go home now. You're much more d-drunk" he said the drag Hyunjin's arm slowly to stand.

"you're so pretty, you know that?" Hyunjin said while smirking at the younger. Yet his body looks tired and will breakdown anytime.

Of course, Seungmin reminded himself his love is just drunk and didn't know what he is talking.

"l-let's go hyung, i'm gonna bring you to your house" Seungmin said as he grabbed Hyunjin's arm.

"i don't have one, baby" the elder said while his eyes were closed. Seungmin heaved a sigh. He took his phone and texted the squad 'bout Hyunjin coz he doesn't know where do the elder live.

He spent one hour waiting for their replies but no one replied to his texts. He don't have any choices so...