A Time For Shego

-Previously on Lost To The Ages-

"Yeah I'm back." Kim says as she pulls herself out of Shego's arms. "Being back here must be really hard for you Kim." Shego says looking thoughtful. "More than you could ever imagine Shego." Kim says quietly. "I think I understand you better now Princess." Shego says with a sincere look on her pale green visage.

-Presently on Lost To The Ages-

The scenery around Kim and Shego dissolves as they reenter the timestream. Kim looks like she had seen a ghost, her skin was pale and she was shaking. "Princess are you alright?" Shego asks softly. Kim looks at Shego. "I'll be fine Shego." She rasps. Shego nods but she doesn't look convinced at all. The scenery coalesced into a nondiscript government lab. Kim gasps as she spots a row of cells. The first one contains the hulking form of a man. The next one holds a lanky man with slightly purple skin. The next one contains two young boys who were twins and their hair was a vivid red. The last cell contains a raven haired girl with light green skin and emerald green eyes. "Welcome to area 56 or the place where the government sticks all the freaks so they can do experiments on them. My brothers and I were here for a decade before we escaped." Shego says quietly. "My god. That's terrible!" Kim rasps in disbelief. "Terrible doesn't even begin to describe what brothers and I went through." Shego says quietly.