Tempus Simia....Again!!

Kim Possible and her arch-nemesis were fighting over a monkey shaped statue called the Tempus Simia or the Time Monkey. When suddenly Kim and the green-skinned woman vanished in a flash of bright light. "Where'd they go?!" asks a blue-skinned man. "I don't know Drakken." says a blonde haired teenager. "Stoppable?!" Drakken says angrily. "I'm not lying Drakken!" Ron Stoppable says while holding up his hands in the universal sign of surrender. "Fine I believe you." Drakken says with a tired sigh.

-Meanwhile in the timestream-

"Where are we?" the green-skinned women asks. "I think we're in the timestream Shego." Kim replies. "Oh great we're lost in time." Shego says with a tired sigh. "Wade will figure out a way to rescue us Shego." Kim says optimistically. Shego snorts pessimistically. "Like Poindexter can figure out time travel." "You know he has like six Ph.d's right." Kim replies defensively. Suddenly they land on the ground beneath a tree house just as a multi-colored comet is streaking across the sky towards them. "No way this is the day I received my powers." Shego says breathlessly. "Do you think we should probably get out of the trajectory of the comet Shego?!" Kim asks nervously. "Definitely." Shego says as she pulls Kim away from the tree house just as the comet hits it.