Chapter 6

(A/N I can't believe I got over 50 reads that's amazing and it makes me so happy I love you guys so much :'D Thank you! Stay Awesome )

I spent the rest of the day by myself watching movies and eating food. Waiting for Louis and Liam to come home. I fell asleep on the couch at 10.

My alarm woke me up the next day and I sighed before getting out of bed. I figured Liam probably carried me into my room last night so I didn't question it. I hopped in the shower and did my normal routine. When I was done, I ran down stairs grabbed an apple and left for school. I walked into homeroom with a bright hopeful smile.

I sat down in my normal seat since Louis wasn't in yet. I chatted a little with the people around me barely paying attention to what they were saying, then my heart dropped. Louis walked in to homeroom yet again with Eleanor wrapped around his waist. She leaned up every so often to place a kiss on his neck. I really thought he changed, I really thought he liked me. But boy was I wrong.

As soon as the bell rang I stormed out of homeroom hoping to avoid him completely. But I wasn't getting away that easy. I was half way to my locker when I ran into something hard and stumbled back.

"Awe what's the matter princess? Why in such a rush?" Niall, one of Louis' drones questioned. Louis smirked down at me and pulled Eleanor in for a long kiss. I rolled my eyes trying to fight the fact that my heart was in my throat at this very moment.

I pushed them out of my way and ran into the bathroom. I got in a stall, closed the door and slid down the wall, sobbing silently to myself. I fell for it. I fell for him, and what a stupid mistake that was.