"Well I'll see you later. I have work in a few hours and I need to get ready. Bye." I said, before giving a warm smile to Johnny and a glare to Arthur, then began to walk back into the house.

Yet I was stopped by Arthur who gripped my arm and turned me around to face him. He dipped his head lower and whispered, "I will find who you truly are."

I tried to unloose his grip but he wouldn't budge. Therefore I raised my leg and kneed him. His hand unleashed mine as he dropped to his knees and clutched his stomach.

"Psycho." I walk speedily into the house, ignoring all the curse words that left his mouth.

What a day.

School finally ended as usual. I drove back home as fast as I could to get ready. Hurriedly, I took out the red crimson dress that I bought not long ago for a special day. Who knew I was going to use it to meet up with an old friend?

"Why are you smiling like an idiot while staring in the mirror?"

Flinching, I turned to the door to see Rhea with her left forearm resting on the wall. My eyes scanned Her whole outfit. Why was she wearing tight jeans and a hazelnut coloured sweater that matched her brown winter coat with her ginger hair tied up into a ponytail?

"Why are you wearing that?" I pointed my finger at her clothes.

"What? Um.. The festival?"

I widened my eyes. "Oh my god, I forgot."

I couldn't believe that I forgot even after Johnny told me like few hours ago. Un-freaking-believable. Looks like I have to change my plans, I thought.

Heading towards my bed, I snatched my phone and quickly texted Gabriel, my old friend aka my ex. We never wanted to breakup but since he was going to Korea, we had to split up. Long distance relationship wasn't really our thing.

I texted him.

Hey, do you mind if I leave early?

I waited..

Bing!

Yeah, sure! Why, if you don't mind me asking??

Well you see.. I just moved into a new neighborhood and today was their annual festival. It'd be quite rude of me to not attend.

Oh of course you can leave early. Besides, we still have tomorrow.

A smile crept onto my face. Butterflies swarmed my stomach, making my heart do flips. I wonder if he still has that ring I gave him?

"I think you've lost your mind."

My attention swiftly went to Rhea who's eyebrow was lifted. Then she crossed her arm and walked slowly to my direction.

"Who is it?" She sang.

"None of your business, woman."

"Oh come on. I haven't seen you smile like this in ages! I'm curious to whom is making you like this."

Rolling my eyes, I dropped my phone, spun her around and pushed her out of my room. "Like I said, none of your business."

Hence, I slammed the door before seeing her sticking out her tongue at me. It was like taking care of a five year old girl who just couldn't stop being a pain in the butt.

"Children.." I muttered.

"I heard that!"

Welcome To Marinelife! Hope you have a great visit!