Chapter 40 - Clearing the Clouds

Suga later specified that the venue was Cafe Vento. I had ordered my drink and waited patiently for his arrival. A few more moments to wait didn't matter, the way Jimin acted was enough to spark the courage to understand and know what went on. 

Suga salutes to me and I usher him to sit by me. 

"I want you to listen openly, with your mind and heart. Taehyung is a sensitive soul, remember that." He warns me as he takes a deep breath "Taehyung didn't date 20 girls, but he did date a lot. More than we would count, it became a concern when he made it a quick fling for a month."

I nod as I listen thoroughly. 

"But there was a reason behind it. During that same year he started all this, his father - " The door slams open and Taehyung walks across and grabs my wrist pulling me out of the cafe. 

"What did he tell you!" His eyes hardened in annoyance as his grip on my wrist grew stronger. 

"He told me you dated many girls for 1 month at a time." He sighs in frustration as he brushes his hair back (like Jimin does :P). 

"And do you believe him?" My wrist begins to weaken against his grip.

"You let go of my wrist before I kick you in the balls. Don't test me here, my wrist hurts!" He loosens his grip "Thank you. Now I can write in this hand again." 

"Answer the question." I bore into his eyes strongly.

"Suga always had a way with words. I can trust his words." Taehyung scoffs as his back faces me. 

"You shouldn't believe him." I cross my arms and feel a rupture of frustration build "Is this how you want our first fight to be? One day in and you're already taking the piss?" 

(Taking the piss = Having a go at identfying my flaws r history - Depending on the context (It's my Aussie lines acting on :P) 

His shoulders turn towards me and his glare stares into my eyes. 

"Oh! I'm taking the piss at you? Why keep the one thing that I should  probably know? Is that right?" I retaliate "Did I make a mistake choosing you?" 

The energy builds and I feel my eyes form tears. 

"I should have chosen Jimin." I grip my bag tightly and walk away. 

I feel his grip on my wrist. 

"Let go, Taehyung. I'm going home." He doesn't let go and it begins to bug me "I said let go!" 

I turn my wrist and kick him in the stomach causing him to release me from his grip and fall. 

"Lily...please. Let me explain." His eyes soften but mine won't budge. 

"You can ask for my number in a week, And right now...we are taking a breather. That is all the understanding you get from me." I walk back home and pull out my hair tie in frustation. 

I enter the house with such aggression that the door is slammed, catching my mum's attention. 

"Honey...are you okay?" She freezes when she sees my tears, embracing me "What happened? School? Boyfriend issues?"

I look at her as she smiles deviously. 

"H-How did you?" My mum takes out her phone and shows Ally's contacts. 

"Your bestfriend is here to protect you, and I'm pretty sure...I am too." She leads me to the couch "Something happened with Taehyung, eh?"

I nod into her hug and she laughs.