04

; i know i can't keep chasing after u
and babe if that's the case, just know that...

"hey, you okay?" Woojin asked as they went out of the school. The younger just nodded.

The others were already at their homes. Woojin and Seungmin parted their ways as they got into their block. They are just neighbors.

As he entered the house, nobody was there. His parents were nowhere to be found. He ran into the kitchen and he saw two sticky notes on their refrigerator.

The note says, "hey son, i have business trip with your mom and will be gone for one month! take care always, we love you."
-dad

The other note says, "honey, the fridge is full of your favorite foodstuffs, take care always and ilysm!"
-mom

He heaved a sigh. His parents are always doing that, he only sees them once a month or worse not.

He ran into his room to take a quick shower. And decided to take a walk outside.

He didn't seem to noticed he's already in front of a night club.

"what the hell am i doing here?" he asked himself. He got curious what it's like to be in the night club so he entered. Smell of smokes and alcohol was he immediately encountered.

Electronic music was partying inside the club. He's not used to it coz it's his first time to be in that kind of place.

He was in the middle of the dance floor when he figured someone.