I smiled and began drinking the juice.

"Yes! I won", Aatish exclaimed with joy and jumped up, teasing Sahil.

"This is not done, bro. I won't play with you again", Sahil complained and sat on the couch.

"Oh! You won't play with me", Aatish said in a miscreant voice.

Sahil nodded in no.

Aatish started tickling him.

I laughed.

"Bro stop", Sahil managed to speak in between his laughter.

"No", Aatish said and started tickling him more.

I laughed.

"Why are you both making such a nuisance in the morning ?", dad said entering the living room with Ahana in his arms.

Aatish stopped tickling Sahil. They looked at each other.

"I am going out in the garden", Sahil stood up and rushed outdoors.

Aatish looked at me and then at dad.

"Sahil, wait for me", he said and followed Sahil.

Great! They both left me alone.

Dad looked at me. I ignored him and started to walk upstairs.

"Siya", dad called me from behind making me stop in my tracks. I turned to look at him.

He placed Ahana on the kitchen slab and murmured something to her. Ahana nodded.

He then turned towards me and started walking towards me.

I looked at him.

What is he upto?

Dad approached me and looked at me with a concerned look on his face.

He caressed my right cheek. It was the same cheek on which he had placed a slap, the previous night.

"I am sorry", he said, his face softening a little.

I looked at him.

He was sorry.

"I didn't mean it, Siya. I don't have control on my anger. You know that, right ? Plus, I was so stress -

I interrupted him.

"Yeah dad. I know. You don't have any control on your anger. Not a little control  that you can raise your hand on your own daughter when you are angry that too because she is speaking the truth", I said frustrated.

He sighed. I had made him angry and now he was trying to control his anger.

"Siya. Listen to me on -", he tried to say but I interrupted him once again.

"There's nothing to listen dad. Because I know that you don't love me anymore. You always blame me for everything wrong that happens, even when I am not at fault", I said as tears start forming in my eyes.

" I love you Siya. I love you more th -", I interruped him once again.

"Lie. Everything's a lie. I know you don't love me because you always blame me. And when I blame your so called 'perfect daughter' for killing my mother, you slap me. Why don't you blame her dad? It is because of her that I lost my -", this time I was interrupted by dad.

"Enough is enough, Siya. You have crossed your limits. You know what? You are right. I don't love you and I am damn sure that nobody here loves you. Now if I hear, anything against Ahana or Nidhi, I'll forget that you are my daughter", he said glaring at me.