"Hi!" I greeted her.

"Hi! Do you know that our schedules match? My classes end at four." She said, smiling.

"That's a relief. I'd hate for you to be bothered by this."

"Aye, no, writing this with you had been a nice experience. You know, it's my first time writing with someone. It's really nice that when I run out of ideas, I have someone to hand them to me." She grinned.

"If you need an assistant writer, just tell me. I need more part time jobs." I said, jokingly as we made our way to the barista to order our drinks.

"You said that. I'll remember it." She said laughing. We both got hot chocolate.

"Hot chocolate is the best when it's cold. I only drink coffee in the morning." I told her.

She smiled, holding her cup with both hands. "So, I may have asked to meet up today because I have another motive."

"What is it?"

Her smile widened. "Tell me about last night. Usually, I heard about it from Hongseok but he's been busy with work that they haven't talked."

I looked at her in astonishment. "What should I tell you?"

"It's the first snow of the year last night. Did you guys see it together?" she asked, sounding excited.

I nodded a bit shyly. I don't know why I was suddenly being shy. "Yeah, it just happened that we were outside at that time..."

"It's fate!" She said grinning.

I laughed, "Stop."

"And then, how was the ball? Please tell me you slow danced together."

"Yeah, we did."

"And?"

"And... we danced like crazy?"

She sighed in disappointment. "No kiss?"

I coughed on my drink. "What? Why would we kiss?"

She giggled, "That's just usual."

"W-Well, we wouldn't have. We didn't." I said, cheeks heating up.

"You're so cute, Son Jiyoo." She said smiling as she finally opened her laptop. "Just give him a bit more time."

And then, we finally talked about my project. Even though we both shared ideas and have done our own research, Hyunjoo was still the one who polished it. She explained and we discussed some parts.

"Anyway, you should read it once you get home, okay?"

I nodded, feeling the urge to hug her so I did. "Thank you, Hyunjoo. You're as great a person as I expected from the person who wrote your books."

She smiled and hugged me back gently. "Don't be a stranger after this."

I chuckled, "No way."

That night when I got home, I was so excited to read the finished work that I didn't even change clothes. I read it slowly, skimming and savoring the words. By the end of the story, I was teary eyed. I grabbed my phone and texted Changgu.

Jiyoo:
Hiii do u have free time tomorrow?

Changgu:
hiii yeah, why?

Jiyoo:
The project is done.
Do you want to read it with me?

Changgu:
ohh, of course! meet up at 5 tmrw?