Chapter 15

🎶 Chapter music 🎶

🎶 Chapter music 🎶

A Lot Like Love
by Baek A Yeon

♪ This is a lot like love
If you're not sure,
hug me now without worrying
and if your heart is pounding,
it's love ♪

__________________

Chapter 15
Dance Into The Night
___________________

[[ JIYOO ]]

I turned at the sound of Changgu's voice. I almost ran and wrapped my arms around him in relief, but instead I was frozen where I stood at the sight of him.

"I'm so sorry," he said again. "I got caught up with people I know inside, and that's not even an excuse. I shouldn't have left you."

When I didn't say anything, he took a few more steps toward me. "Why are you out here? It's so cold." He said softly.

He was right. The cold wind was creeping through the chiffon material of the dress but I still needed the air.

He took off his own coat and wrapped it around me, on the top of my coat. "It's okay," I finally said.

"No, it's okay. I brought you here. I shouldn't have left you."

"Okay, it's not okay." I said, turning to him with a little smile. "But I understand. You can't stay with me all the time."

"Will you still dance with me?" He asked carefully.

"What?" I asked, looking into his eyes. Why am I so jumpy?

Changgu smiled softly, "I said, will you still dance with me? It's what I've been looking forward to all this time."

And then something happened.

Small, white snowflakes fell from the nightsky onto Changgu's black suit.

"Woah," he muttered, watching the snowfall. "Why is it snowing? It's just November." He looked back at me and smiled, and it seemed like slow motion. The way he was standing there and smiling, the way the snowflakes rained on usㅡit was a perfect picturesque.