Anyways we walk to Ruby's table.

"So! There we were, in the middle of the night..." Nora says dramatically.

"It was day." Ren says bluntly.

Yang looks very caught up in this story but blake on the other hand is very apatheic

"We were surrounded by Ursai..."

"They were Beowolves."

"Dozens of them!" She screams.Ruby and Pyrrha listen polietly while Weiss and Jaune pick at their food.

"Two of 'em."

I better to tell them to cheer up weiss.

"But they were no match... And in the end, Ren and I took them down and made a boatload of Lein selling Ursa skin rugs!"

"She's been having this recurring dream for nearly a month now."

"Hey guys"

"Oh it's you..."yang says dangerously."You need to apologize to weiss. You were clearly cheating."

"Yeah that was brutal"Ren said surprisingly.

"Yeah that's what I am here to do. The reason you weren't able to hit me is because of my semblance. It's called time delay. It makes you see me at an earlier position. So while you saw me a foot away I was actually inches away from you."I smiled hoping to diffuse the situation." Now cheer up my rival has no time to mope around."

"Rival?" Weiss asks.

"Oh, um... after you saved Ruby from that Nevermore I deemed you worthy to be my rival"

"Wow. A one sided rivalry. That's pathetic." Weiss spat.

"Well it doesn't seem that one sided anymore. So what do you say Weiss. Mutual Rivals?"

"I guess... only because it'll make it more crushing when I beat you next time." She says smirking

"Well... we'll see about that." Weiss looks cute with that smirk.

'Am I...?'

"There they made up, so can we sit now Yang." Kamui asks.

"Okay. Go ahead."

Me and my team sit and start eating.

"Jaune? Are you okay?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah! Why?" Jaune says responding to Pyrrha.

"It's just that you seem a little... not okay..." Ruby speaks

"Guys, I'm fine. Seriously! Look!" He gives a thumbs up and looks to the side.

I try to see what he is seeing.Oh team CRDL. They are standing around a faunus with brown bunny ears. Cardin is laughing at her and Sky Lark holds his hand up to immatate the faunus' ears.

"Jaune, Cardin's been picking on you since the first week of school!" Pyrrha said.

"Who? Cardin Winchester? Nah... He just likes to mess around! You know, practical jokes!" Jaune retorts.

"He's a bully." Ruby puts frankly

Jaune scoffs at that

"Oh, please! Name one time he's 'bullied' me."

That leads all of us to think of many times Cardin bullied Jaune.

"Jaune, you know if you ever need help, you can just ask." Pyrrha speaks truthfuly

"Ooooh!" Nora exclaims and gets up from the table and presents her diabolical plan with a not-entirely-sane grin "We'll break his legs!"

"Guys, really, it's fine! Besides, it's not like he's only a jerk to me; he's a jerk to everyone."

We look back to the female faunus. CRDL's laughing grows and gets mixed with the cries of pain from the bunny.

"Ow! That hurts!" The girl stops struggling and grimaces as she says "Please, stop..."

"I told you it was real!" Cardin continues laughing and looking to his team.

"What a freak!" One of them say.

Cardin relents and lets the girl go. She holds her head low hiding herself from us.

"Atrocious. I can't stand people like him." Pyrrha says.

"He's not the only one..." Blake said, starring daggers into Cardin.

"It must be hard to be a Faunus." Yang says.