Chapter 7- New Girl

Start from the beginning

He looked at her like she was stupid "Um eating..." he answered.

"Wanna sit together?" she asked him, I don't know why but I busted out laughing, everyone looked at me and I held it back and buried my head in my book bag. She just wouldn't let it fail. I stopped listening but I vaguely heard their voices exchange. When I woke up my stomach felt sick to the core. The bell had just rung so I got up and just went to my next class to lay down. Before I walked out I saw Austin grab on to Eli 's arm ao I  walked out faster, it made my stomach feel ten times worse. I heard Brook talking to me but I thought if I stopped moving I would throw up. I went straight to my desk and put my head down, I felt sweat on my face but it was freezing in here.

Ezra came to class right after me and took one look at me "Addi I'm taking you home, your pale white." he said to me, I shook my head no, but he didn't listen and called the teacher over. She agreed and Ezra carried me to his car after signing me out.

We pulled up to my house and both G-ma and Jenkins cars were in the drive way. Great they always asked too many questions. Ezra brought me in and g-ma took one look at me "Oh dear what happened?" she asked concerned.

"I don't know she woke up at the end of class and was pale and sweating." Ezra answered her.

I ended up staying home the next day as well, in the middle of the night I started throwing up, but I began to feel better after the third time. I just stayed in for the weekend disconnected from the world and in and out of sleep. G-ma only feed me soup and crackers with water my body was practically liquid.

Monday morning Brook called me making sure I was coming to school. I was up for it so I got up and showered. When I arrived Brook hugged me tight and we walked to class late together. When we walked in the teacher welcomed me back and I caught sight of Eli who smiled and winked at me. Austin seemed to be chatting him up, so I smiled back and went to my seat high fiving Ezra on the way. I almost missed school, only cause I had no one to talk to for four days. I stayed up for this period and listened to Austin talk non-stop. I decided to raise my hand.

"Yes Addison?" Ms. Hoffman answered.

"Ms. Hoffman there is this irritating ringing in my ear, it almost sounds like someone who won't shut the hell up."

"Addison that's not nice and Miss Danes please stop disrupting the class. You can talk to Eli after class."

Austin shot me a dirty look and I gave her a 'ha ha ha bitch' smile. I know I was so wrong cause I never even spoke to the girl but she just gave off that 'I'm a snotty bitch' attitude and the way she threw herself at Eli was so annoying. I think I was actually jealous. Ahhh I just wanted to scream! I didn't like guys so freaking easily I was always hard to get you know 'mission impossible' some guys would even say. This wasn't normal I didn't feel normal, I hadn't quite figured it out yet but I think my heart wasn't right.

At lunch we all stood in line together even though Ezra and Eli weren't eating and who else came behind us but Austin.

"Hey Eli" she said smiling at him.

He just looked down shyly at the ground and waved at her, I kept my patience and turned around. I didn't look once I just waited to get my food and sat down. This went on the rest of the week. She even sat next to him a few times trying to steal his attention away from us. But Friday came and I saw she was trying to touch him first period, I let it go but then lunch came and she sat next to him again and I lost it. She was filling up his arms and telling him they should hook up sometime, ugh she was a total slut. But then she touched his hair and I stood up, the only thing between her and I was Eli.

"Look bitch!" I shouted "no one asked you to sit here! If you don't keep your hands off of him we are gonna have some serious problems!"

She looked at me like I was crazy and I was... for now. She stood up now I could tell it was gonna get crazy and I was so ready.