Trois

Daniels POV

    "Daniel! Daniel!" I wake up. The time...1 am. Jonahs not awake. Who was saying that? "Daniel." I start to look around the room. No one. "Daniel dont be scared." I hear. "W-who are y-you" I ask the mystery voice. "Daniel listen to me. Don't wake up Jonah. And follow what I say. Okay?" It tells me. It told me not to be scared, but I'm frightened. "Daniel, I need you to leave the house. Go to the back of the school by the big oak tree." It tells me. "W-what why?" I ask it again. "Just please do. Don't worry you won't be in danger unless you don't follow our instructions..." it says. "Wait wait wait....us? Who's us? There's more than one?" I ask curiously. "Oh my god, yes Daniel you will see god, just listen already" it's snaps. "Wow okay no need to be rude I'm pretty sure you would be flipping if you were me" I snap back. "I'm trying to help, don't be rude Mr. Sassy. Just do it okay?" It tells me. "Alright fine I'll be there soon." I tell it. It...whatever that is.

     I throw on grey joggers and one of Jonahs sweatshirts. I get in and drive a few blocks to the school. I walk around the back and through the field, feeling the wet, cold grass soak my fabric vans I quickly threw on. I get to the tree and start looking around. I hold my car keys with the keys spiking from between my fingers Incase I need self defense. "Daniel." I hear a voice, out loud this time. "Where are you?" I ask, scared to move. Suddenly, a cloth is tied around my mouth and everything turns black.

I start to wake up with no knowledge of where I am. I hear a conversation and pretend to sleep to listen in. "Zach! You could have done that in a better way! He's going to be scared to death!" Someone slightly tells. "But where's the fun in that? We'll explain, and he will be okay you doofus. Stop whining." I hear another voice respond. "Guys stop, he's awake." I hear a third voice add. "No he's not his eyes are closed, u dumb raisin." The second one snaps back. "Bet. Go in then." The third voice says. "Oh yea whoops. Daniel quit the act we ain't hiding anything."

     "Ugh fine damnit." I say as I open my eyes and sit up. I quickly close my eyes again due to the bright lights. Soon, I adjust and open them again to see 3 guys. One with Curly hair, who's pretty short. Another with blonde hair, and the last one that kinda looks like Jacob Sartorious. "Who are you guys?" I ask. "We're amazing that's what." The Jacob one says. "Oww" I hear come out of him as the blonde one elbows him. "Hi I'm Corbyn. This is Zach and Jack. I'm the one that has been talking to you in your head. So no you're not insane." He tells me. "Oh...why am I here?" I ask. "Hah well you see uh-" Corbyn starts but then gets cut off by Jack. "You're gonna die." "Jack shut up. Daniel no you're not they're just trying to fuck with you." Corbyn says as Zack and Jack are dying of laughter in the corner by my face I made. "HE WAS S- O FUC-KING SCARED AGAHGAHA" Jack blurts our trying to talk through laughing. "Okay Daniel between me and you, I swear I'm gonna lock them in a room away from us." Corbyn tells me half whispering. "Do it, please. I want to know whats going on." I tell him softly. He walks over and grabs them by their ears as he drags them out of the room, followed my a bunch of owws, and stop it's. The he comes back.

    "There. That should be good. I put them in the block room." "The block room?" I ask. "Okay I'll explain everything. So basically Daniel, you are something called a Tomorrow Person. No we didn't pick that name. Others are homosapiens, while we are a new species called homosuperiors. So we are humans, with inhuman abilities, which classifies is as another species. We have the powers that are referred to as the 3 T's. So, telepathy, telekinesis, and teleportation. That's why you have been arriving in weird spots and not remembering. It's not actually not remembering, but teleporting. That's also how I have been able to talk to you in your head. Me, Zach and Jack are all like this, but they are straight goons so ignore them half of the time. We are the only ones like this that we know of, and we have been watching you for a little to see if you were like us. And you are. We are hidden away from the public and especially the government, since if we get caught we will be killed. So the 3 of us have mastered our powers and want to help you master yours, and protect you...." He tells me.
     "Woah...I say. That's a lot...." I say trying to think about everything. "Yea...but going on where we are. We call this our 'packhouse'. It's a safe house in the woods that we teleport in and out of. This is now yours too. You're apart of our 'pack' now. Don't worry you will be able to go home and to school and everything, but you will also have to be here for a while so we can protect and train you. But you can't tell anyone. Not one person. This is huge and we need to trust you." He says sternly.

     "W-what about Jonah?" I ask with worry. "I understand you too are close, but he can't know. It could put him in danger in the long run. We're not sure what would happen if a human knows." He says. "B-it we never keep anything from eachother! He knows everything and is as worried as I am with what was happening! I can't, not tell him!" I say as tears threaten to spill. "I'm sorry daniel. I don't want to be the mean guy, but it could really harm him...

...he can't know."

//HAHA I UPDATED YITTIES//

-mEmEKiD