Information / réalités

This story is based off of the Netflix show: The Tomorrow People. The main character, Steven, starts developing these weird antics making people believe he has medical or mental issues, and doctors putting him on loads of medicine. One day, he starts hearing voices in his head, which is actually Cara, a Tomorrow person. Tomorrow people have 3 super powers, or the 3 T's. Teleportation, telekinesis, and and telepathy. But Steven thinks he's going insane. Cara tells Steven to meetup at someplace so they could meet and she takes him to this bunker like hideout with more tomorrow people and the leader John. The government knows about them and is trying to kill them off due to that fact they're more superior than humans. (TTP- homosuperiors. Humans-homosapians) so they band together to try and protect themselves.

Well in this story I'm ignoring some of that. Sorry not sorry. In this story the government doesn't know and they don't know of other TTP's besides themselves. (You'll see what I mean by we) And theres no like Russel or Cara or John or whatever it's all wdw related.

THANKS FOR COMING TO MY TED TALK HERES THE STORY WHEE

(Also this is written by memekid or
@-gaywatermelon so enjoy hehe)