And then and there, I realized, maybeㅡmaybe I really like Yeo Changgu. Honestly, I may have liked him from the very first night I met him. It's hard to admit to yourself how you really feel for someone when you barely even knew him.

I suddenly felt a little dizzy from the realization.

"Are you okay?" He asked immediately. "Aigoo, let's go back inside. It's too cold."

We went back inside and I was relieved to feel the warmth of the heater. We left our coats in the room, and then Changgu offered his hand to me with a smile, "Dance with me?"

I smiled back at him and took his hand. Some people were already dancing to the slow music. I don't know why despite everything being slow, my heart was beating fast. I couldn't look at Changgu in the eyes and I wasn't sure where to put my hands that trembled a little.

He held both of my hands and gently put them on each side of his shoulders, and then he wrapped his hands on both sides of my waist very lightly. There were no words uttered between us for a while and the distance between us was almost ridiculousㅡand then suddenly, Changgu was accidentally pushed by a by passer, and now we're closer than we should be, our noses almost touching, but none of us moved away like some kind of cliché romance movie.

I was aware that I was holding my breath but I think I've forgotten how to breathe.

"Thank you, Son Jiyoo." Changgu said softly.

"For what?" I mostly muttered.

"For being here."

"Hm, did you really need me to be here at all?" I asked, finally looking into his eyes.

He smiled lazily. "No, but... I feel better that you're here."

When in too much feels, talk about the weather. That's what Mijin told me earlier. "I can't believe it snowed so early. How are we going to survive the coldest season of the year, if we're not even there yet, it's already freezing?"

He chuckled, "Right. What's your favorite season of the year?"

"Hm, winter."

"Really? I thought you'd say spring. Everyone seems to love spring."

I shrugged. "I like sleeping in thick blankets, and I love snow." I said, "What about you?"

"Summer," he replied. "It's the season where most people have free time. I love free time."

I laughed. "Who doesn't?"

We stared at each other for a while. It felt like the whole world was melting away with me. He opened his mouth to say something but he was unheard over the sudden change of music into something upbeat and poppy.

I grinned and pulled away from him, taking his hand and twirling under it. And then I looked at him staring at me in amusement, "You gotta do the chicken dance." I said.

"Nooo!" He said laughing.

"Yes," I raised my elbow and started doing it. Changgu's face turned red while laughing. "Come ooon!"

He eventually joined me and we may have looked like idiots but I was pretty sure we were having the most fun. We experimented on some more hilarious dance steps before we left the dance floor, panting and laughing.