Chapter 5 - First day at UA part 3

Start from the beginning

Play this when the fight begins.

After I got everything set up, and got All might's permission to go into my other personality to make it as real as possible. I sprung my plan into action and the moment I saw the students within range (can see 1 kilometre away and more) I whispered "Time Freeze" and everything slowed down, everything was moving, just really slow, I probably look like I'm going in fast forward when really it's them that are slow. I approach the students, running towards me in slow motion, and go behind them creating a hurricane big enough to knock down a person and launching fire, rock, dirt, water, air attacks at them, while saying, "Time unfreeze". Once I said that they were all surprised to see I wasn't in front of them anymore, and all of a sudden, almost every student got knocked down by my attacks, some were even unconscious. Those who were still standing were taken aback by the fact I was laughing sadistically, and if you looked closely you can see my eyes turned a scarlet red, instead of my emerald green ones.

Those who saw this side of me started to Shiver in fear, the fact that I had such an opposite personality scared them, but it didn't stop Kacchan and Todoroki from charging at me and fighting head-on while the others assisted occasionally. After they started attacking me I dodged every single hit, punch, or wave of attacks they threw at me. I countered the attacks with my blood manipulation, using both my blood and their blood when they saw me extract my blood as well as some other people's blood, some were definitely not expecting to see that, someone even vomited because I controlled someone using their blood.

Eventually, I had either knocked out or injured someone badly enough for them to not be able to carry on. Eventually, the only ones left was Todoroki, Kacchan, Kirishima, Momo and Tokoyami. I decided to equip my Higher Angel armour as they were all quite powerful, and because they impressed me that they could stand against me.

Play this song when she equips her armour

The moment I do, all eyes were on me,  once again my feminine features showed off even more, and I looked like a goddess, as well as me getting older

I then equip between swords until I'm happy with one, the one I have at the moment is an Excalibur and it looks awesome. I swung it at the students and they dodged it, some getting bruised a bit.

Todoroki and Kacchan sent waves of attacks at me which I shielded from with a shield I equipped (changes between weapon and shields in one hand, the other hand summons or creates attacks of my choice). I then attacked them with a hurricane from my other hand which surprised them as it was just as powerful, if not stronger than the one from before, knocking the two down. Then I used one for all at 15% to hit the ground to separate me and the two boys, also blasting them away to create some distance to recover some energy and get my next move ready. Using air and oxygen, I knocked the two down, swinging my sword while blasting a plasma ball at them, knocking the last two students remaining down, getting a "Hero team loses, Villain is victorious." from all might. Making a genuine smile come on my face, I unequipt my armour and go around healing and apologising to those I've injured. I was bombarded with students screaming and shouting questions like "how did you do that?" or someone saying "You were amazing out there, you defeated all of us, almost without breaking a sweat!"

When everyone calmed down we went up to all might in the observation room and he told the students what they did good and what they should improve on. After class was over, everyone was leaving to get changed, but before I could leave, All might stopped me, saying "I'm so proud of you Izuma, all that training really paid off, and just look at you, able to take a whole class down without a sweat." "Thank you, dad, but if it weren't for your training, I wouldn't be where I right now," I say and hug him tightly, which he returns. This makes tears roll down my cheek at the earlier memories of my mom.

Seeing me crying, All might knows straight away it's because of my mum and says, "Izuma, you don't have to keep it all in, you know, you have so many people willing to listen and help you through anything you face." I smile while tears still roll down my face, "thank you, dad, I know that, it's just I can't forget the look on her face the last time I saw her, the fear she had in her eyes." "Is that the reason why you were distracted in class today?" He asked. "Yes, it was."

"Well, I wouldn't worry about it, try to forget it for now, ok, how about you rest at recovery girls office for a bit? I'll tell your next teacher you won't be coming to class." He said. "Yes, Thank you, I think I will be better when I get some rest."

I say this and leave. Heading to recovery girl after changing to my uniform and telling her the reason why I came here and got permission to rest in one of the beds there.

All in all, the rest of the day was uneventful, I got some rest and then helped recovery girl heal some students, then going to last class and meeting up with my new friends, Ochako, Tenya, Tsuyu, Todoroki, Kacchan and some others.

The longer I'm at UA, the more at peace and at home I feel there. UA became like a sanctuary to me, like a second home, and my classmates became wonderful friends.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.
And hopefully, there aren't any spelling mistakes.

Huge spoiler, someone from Izuma's past returns. Also, timeskip to Attack Of The USJ.

This chapter has 1644 words!