Jeffxben part 4

(Jeff's POV)

As I said that I liked him my heart skipped a beat."guys cmon we have a mission we have to do!" Slender man yells as me and Ben pass out on the floor of my bedroom. "Cmon guys it's been te-" laughing Jill was cut off by her giggling a bit." It should leave them be." She said as she we t to go tell slender they passed out on the floor.(time skip to 3 hours later by eyeless Rena) (Ben's POV)
I wake up having someone's arms around me and my head hurting like hell. I look in fount of me and see Jeff sleeping with his cute little face. I caried is to the bed and I instantly fell back asleep. About and hour later he woke up as I was still asleep." Aww he looks so cute!" I whispered/shouted. As I said that Jeff woke up." Morning." He said as he kissed my forehead. " heh morning." I said as we herd Giggling out side of the door. It sounded like Lazari, and lulu. We opened the door to see them sitting there on the floor."uh oh we have been caught RUN!!" Lulu said as me and Ben chased after them.
(Sorry for the cliff hanger my little pasta's I'm still thinking on what to write after they get chased well I hope you enjoyed this chapter bye my little pasta's!!❤️))