THTTMFM

© greekmythyna
All Rights Reserved 2019-2020

~

I know it's been a while since our eyes last met

"Mica how have you been? Long time no see."

"I'm good. Atleast better than before."

"Good to hear that!"

I was so shocked when I saw you in our favorite place. You were same us before. You look so handsome.

I can't look into your eyes because it bothers me so much. Maybe because I'm still into you. Maybe because I'm still in love with you.

Too many words were left unsaid

"I'm happy for you."

"Thank you, Mica."

I can't help to cry as the memories of our past coming by. Hindi ko naisip na mangyayari satin to. Akala ko ako si Cinderella na sa wakas ay natagpuan na ang prince charming nya pero hindi pala, kase ako pala si Mica na itinakdang iwan ng Mico niya.

Akala ko masaya na 'ko. Akala ko okay na 'ko. Pero hindi pala. Ikaw pa rin pala ang tinitibok ng puso 'ko.

Your head was poking out of the driver's seat
Eyes full of tears, I couldn't leave

"Mica, please let me go. I don't love you anymore"

Akala ko okay na, akala ko wala na. Pero bat ganito bat ikaw pa rin. Ikaw pa rin. Na kahit anong pilit ng utak ko na wala na, tapos na.... Pilit namang sinasabi ng puso ko na... ikaw pa rin.

No matter what I do,
I feel you coming back to me
When I know that you never will

"I tried to forget you for fuckin' 7 years but I can't, Mico. I can't"

You are still stubborn as before Mica. Napaka tigas pa rin ng ulo mo. I left you when we were 20 and we we're 27 now and you are still here. Waiting for me. But you and I know that I can't. I love you but that was before. I'm so sorry.

So before I say goodbye,
would you do one last thing for me?
Be happy

"Do you remember the last thing that I've told you before you left me---"

"Stop it Mica"

"Be happy"

"Mica--"

"Be happy but I didn't even said to you that you should forget me!"

Take her like you promised me
Say you love her every time like how you told me the last time

"Mico, Ilang araw, Ilang buwan, Ilang taon. Hinintay kita. Hinintay kita na para akong tanga dahil yung hinihintay ko nasa--harap na ng dambana-- nagpapakasal sa babaeng sinabi mo dati na kaibigan mo lang pero ngayon--asawa mo na. At kahit ilang taon na ang nakakaraan masakit pa rin. Andito pa rin."

Someday I know we'll meet again
In heaven by the rainbow's end

Tiningnan ko si Mico nang may luha sa aking mga mata, sa wakas nasabi ko na lahat. Sa wakas. Sinubukan ko syang hawakan. Pero hindi ko magawa.

Bakit?

Oo nga pala.

Patay na pala ako.

Ngumiti ako nang mapait

Si Mico, ngayon na lang ulit sya pumunta dito. Ang tanging taong nakita ko noong kinitil ko ang sarili kong buhay at ang tanging taong makakakita sa akin sa kabilang buhay. Ang best friend ko. Ang first boyfriend ko. Si Mico

And I only wish you happiness
Until we meet again

"Mica, please. Listen to me. You have to go to that place. You have to rest. I know, I caused you so much pain and it kills me everytime. I deserve the blame, everything. But please, I want you to rest. I want you to go. I want you to let go and move on."

Mica is my bestfriend. My first Girlfiend. But things got so complicated. I hurt her. And that cause her to end her life. In this place, In this exact place.

I have a third eye that's why I am able to see her.

I love her but I need to let her go and she needs to let go.

"Mica, do you remember when we are in elementary, our teacher ask the both us that if we can change the past what would it be. Now I know my answer. I would definitely change, us, I will choose to be just your bestfriend, in that we can be together, forever and things would not go wrong like this."

"Mico, loving you was the best thing that ever happened to me. It was magic. Everything. And if I were to choose, I will not change it. I would love you as it is. Even if it destroys me and kills me, I don't care. I will just love you in another life and will keep loving you forever."

No matter where you are
You'll always have my heart
No matter where you are
I'll love you from afar

That was our last conversation at last she rest in peace. That was my ultimate wish. For her to be happy, for her to accept things.

Mica hold a special place in my heart. She is my first but sad that never be my last.
If there is totally an another life our story maybe contain a happy ending. But sad that it is our ending.

~

Good day/night guys, Thank you so much for reading this one shot of mine.

Hope you all like this.

Leave a comment in a comment section to let me know what are your feelings and opinions about this story.

Also click the vote button if you like this story.

May God bless us all.

I love you.