Chapter 8: The threat cant be true....... right?

Niall's POV:

       Zayn already proposed so that leaves Louis, Liam, and I and let me tell you this i will not be the last one to propose i may be shy and all but nothing comes between me and the one i lve Gracie.  She is the most amazing thing that's ever happened to me i cant let her get away i would lose my life if she went away cause she is my life.  

      After Zayn proposed we heard a loud CRASH!  Come from down stairs we looked at each other and then we think another moment before we flew down the stairs, we heard another crash and it came from the kitchen, we walked into the kitchen that is the size of a living room it was so huge i couldn't believe how big it was when we first saw it 6 hours ago,  we saw a cabinet opened in the way back corner near the sink, we saw inside and none of the plates were there, well big plates anyway, Danielle spotted something right below the opened cabinet we followed her eyes and it was the plates to were perfectly there on the counter on the island in the middle of the kitchen and then we looked under the gaping cabinet and on the floor and saw plates broken into bits.    

      Danielle was near the island were the two unharmed plates were she looked down at them and picked up a piece of paper, she read it and a look of worry washed over Liam rushed to her side and read it, then read it out loud, all of us were standing there in shock, we just shock it off thinking it is nothing i left the rest of them and ran up stairs, to get the ring, but i wasn't going to do it then we are watching a movie, and i plan to do it then.

~Movie~

  We sat there watching Finding Nemo,  I had my arm around Gracie and the other hand was in my pocket fumbling with the little box, that could make or break my life, i loved Gracie with all my heart if i lost her i lost my life she is my life i figured i would do it now before any of the other lads got up the courage to ask, i removed my hand from my pocket, grabbed the remote and paused the movie it was at the part when Marlin and Dori were speaking to the whale, I got alot of 'what are you doing'   from everyone and then all four lads got the idea, they all smiled, and let my idea proceed, I got down in front of Gracie i grabbed her hands, and said these exact words, " Gracie, the day when i first met you i fell in love, i couldnt wait to ask you out for our first date, in my image you are my everything, if you leave me i dont know how i will live because you are my life, my dream, my dream come true, everything about you cant be broken, I want to spend the rest of my life with you and live a fairy-tale ending with you, you are my life, i wont lie because i've never seen a girl like you that can make me laugh harder than what i used to, Gracie will you marry me?" She was tearing up she whispered "Yes, yes i will Niall" She managed to gush out before tears streamed down her face like a flowing river. I smiled and put the ring on her finger and hugged her, tightly, because i knew she was mine forever.

      Perrie's POV:

       I had to tell Jamie but when? When is the right time to tell her when Harry wont let go of her, i get it he's trying to be protective but still and Zayn was playing the same game with me wouldnt let me go, because he's scared that he might lose me again.  

      I said i need to go to the bathroom to Zayn he nods and lets go so i then went over to Jamie and Harry and asked Jamie if she would accompany me to the bathroom, she nodded and Harry nodded to he gave her a hug and me and her went to the bathroom.

     When we got to the bathroom it was like a hotel or restraunt bathroom unbelievable, it was unreal, I then turned to Jamie and said exactly this "Jamie do you know Avalon?" she looked up at me in shock, "Yeah how do you know him?" I told Jamie about what happened and she nodded and then she told me thats pretty much what happened to her then i told her that she had to meet Avalon outside at midnight and she said "I dont know if  i want to" she mumbled, "But what if something bad happens to any of us if you dont go" "What will happen to me if I go Perrie, im not going" she said just then we heard a door creak then a door shutting, then we turned around a wave of terror, washed over me and i cant tell it did Jamie to.

........................it was avalon....................................