Chapter 4: Mysterious things

Jamie's POV:

      We heard footsteps coming down the hall then halfway down the hallway it turned around and walked back and shut the door. We all sat there quietly barely breathing shocked at what just happened, i got up from my seat which was Harry's lap i stood up as quietly as i could be and me and Gracie walked down the hallway.

      When we got to the door we saw that the door was locked and everything like it hasnt been touched since i locked it.

      "Whoa! that is some messed up stuff right there," Harry and the rest of the band mates come down the hallway and the girls as well "Whats creepy?" "This" i say pointing to the lock "We All heard the door open, the footsteps, then we heard the door shut. I mean seriously this is the weirdest thing ever!" We all stood there looking at the door then we heard a grunt we all turned around we didnt see anything at all then we turn every direction we didnt see a thing at all.   

     We just brushed it off, "Alright well i dont know about any of you guys but im bringing my stuff upstairs" "Wait! We havent even discussed the room arrangements!?" "Of course Daddy Direction! Alright me and Harry in one room, Niall and Gracie, Danielle and Daddy Direction," when i said 'daddy direction' Liam put a grumpy face on "Oh mr. grumpy face c'mon! Alright as i was saying Perrie and Zayn, and then Louis and Eleanor." they all nod in agreement, we start to take our bags up the spiral stair case and we all walk up and we head to a room and me and Harry start to un-pack, i ask him "Does this place have a swimming pool?" "Yeah i does its beautiful it has a water slide and lounge chairs  and a little bar" He says and winks at me showing me his dimply smile. We hear a knock on the door and we both say in unison "come in" we see Gracie, Niall, Eleanor, Louis, Zayn, Perrie, Liam and Danielle, in bathing suits, with towels and sun tanning lotion in Gracie's hand "you guys wanna come swimming?" Gracie asks "Yes please!" i say with a smile on my face Harry just laughs at my eagerness, they say they'll meet us down by the pool and that they have a towel for each of us and we say 'ok' i grab a purple, white, and black skulls bikini and my white sunglasses perched at the top of my head, Harry comes out with his red swim trunks and a smug look on his face like he was gonna do something really bad he grabs me bridal style, and he runs down with me i yell "HARRY STOP IT! STOP IT YOU CURLY HAIRED FREAK!" he just grins and says "You're gonna regret that you said that" He still has me in his arms and we walk outside we see all the gang in the pool Harry takes off my sunglasses off my head and throws them to a lounge chair and runs to the edge of the pool and drops me in, i float down to the bottom, and have no breath..

Harry's POV: I jump in after Jamie realizing that she hasnt come up for air yet and i started to freak out i pulled her up but there was no heart beat i gave her mouth to mouth resesitation and she revived coughing up water, i gasped in relief pulling up into a bridal style hug saying "Dont you ever scare me i though i was going to loose you babe i cant believe i did that to you im so sorry!" She looks up at me and notices that im crying, "Please dont cry babe, im not gonna go anywhere" a tear streams down my face "Please babe dont cry" she says i thought to myself why not propose to her now i mean it is romantic, i love her so much she is the best ting that has ever happened to me, i look down at her and say "Im gonna place you here cause i forgot something ok?" she nods and i place her down on her chair i quickly run upstairs and grab the ring and my sun glasses so it doesnt look like im coming back empty handed and i come back down seeing the girls sitting on the edge of the pool except for Gracie she was sitting next to Jamie talking to her and so i sit on the ground kneeling on one knee and i say "Jamie, the first day i meet you i thought you were going to be the one for me and that i couldnt love someone else, when i saw you almost drown i thought to myslef i couldnt lose you, you are my life, the one i want to spend the rest of my life with i couldnt bare to part with you i would travel the whole world to find you, you are my life i would never want to loose you, i love you so much and i want to spend the rest of my life with you, Jamie will you marry me?" I saw tears streaming down her face i jump and say "Babe why are you crying?" "These are happy tears Harry, i love you so much to and yes i do want to marry you!" I smiled widely i grabbed her and gave her a bear hug i whisper so only she can hear "I love you Jamie" she whispers back "I love you to Hazza"

Jamie's POV:

    I cant believe this Harry the love of my life just asked me to marry him! i say "Harry? can i go into the pool?" he nods his head and says "Just dont scare your finance' anymore ok?" "Ok" I hop off the chair and jump into the pool, i float back up and smile i didnt see Harry he must have gotten in when i did or he must be on the slide i thought to myself. and the rest of the gang is in the pool but they were having a chicken fight such children i thought to myself, just then i felt something touching my legs i look down and see Harry his head bobs up and he kisses me softly and looks down into my hazel eyes "I cant wait to make it official that you are gonna be my beautiful wife." he says and smiles, "I cant wait to spend the rest of my life with you Hazza" i smile up at him, he gives me a quick peck on my cheek before he walks over to the boys, i swim a little and then i feel someone touching my feet "Hazza stop it"i say smiling "Stop what" i hear him yelling i look to see where the voice came from and he was out of the pool and i was the only person in the pool everyone was on there chairs.

So if Harry's out of the pool then what is touching my feet?